Latest Update(10th August 2018): Airport Authority of India has circulated the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018 || Candidates can Apply Online for 908 Junior Executive and Manager Positions at www.aai.aero
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018
- 1 AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018
Great News for all the job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in Airport Authority of India. AAI has circulated a recruitment notice which states that the department wants to hire the educated and diligent aspirants for the empty posts in the Airport Authority of India. The department will soon conduct the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018. Interested applicants can read this whole post and submit the application form at the official link of the department that is “www.aai.aero”. Job searchers can read this full post and collect all the necessary details from the lower parts of the article.
Candidates can bookmark our website result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy Details 2018
|Department Name||Airport Authority of India|
|Details Regarding||AAI Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Manager, Junior Executive Posts|
|Total Posts||908 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Starting Date for AAI Registration||16th July 2018|
|Final Date to Apply Online||18th August 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.aai.aero|
AAI Junior Executive Notification 2018
Airport Authority of India has circulated an employment notice for all the job seekers who are looking for the AAI Junior Executive Jobs 2018. The official notice states that the department is going to recruit the eligible aspirants for the 908 vacant posts of Manager, Junior Executive Posts in the department. The AAI will accept the registration forms via online mode. Willing candidates can visit the official website and submit the application form before the closing date. The final date to apply for the job is 18th August 2018. Applicants who will meet the eligibility criteria will be allowed to apply for the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2018. Interested contenders can scroll down this full page and collect all the important details which are mentioned in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for Manager and Junior Executive Vacancy 2018
|Required Academic Qualification: |
1. For Manager: Candidates must have passed the Full Time B.Com or BE or B.Tech or Post Graduation in the relevant field from a well-recognized university or Institution.
2. For Junior Executive: Aspirants must have Passed the MBA or BE or B.Tech or Post Graduation or its equivalent qualification in relevant field. Also, must have desired work experience
· For Junior Executive Maximum Age: 32 years
· For Junior Executive – Maximum Age: 27 years
· Upper age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
Application Fee: Unreserved candidates need to submit Rs. 1000 and other candidates are free from the submission of the application fee.
Selection Method: Applicants have to clear both the stages for getting the job in this department-
· Online Examination
· Trade Test
· Personal Interview
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be the following salary-
1. For Manager: Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- pm
2. For Junior Executive: Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- pm
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||16th July 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||18th August 2018|
How to Submit the Manager and Junior Executive Application Form 2018?
|1. Visit the Official web portal of the department i.e. “www.aai.aero”.|
2. Go to the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link on the official web portal.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, click on the submit tab.
9. Submit the Application Fee via online mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.