Latest Update (11th August 2018): All India Institute of Speech and Hearing has enrooled the AIISH Mysore Professor Recruitment 2018 || Contenders can Apply Online for 42 Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts at www.aiishmysore.com
AIISH Mysore Professor Recruitment 2018
- 1 AIISH Mysore Professor Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 AIISH Mysore Associate Professor Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.2 AIISH Mysore Assistant Professor Notification 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AIISH Mysore Associate Professor Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 How to Apply for the AIISH Mysore Associate Professor Recruitment 2018?
- 1.5 Official Web Portal: www.aiishmysore.com
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing has liberated an official bulletin notification for the job applicants who are eagerly searching for this vacancy advertisement from so many days. AIISH Mysore has released a large number of vacancies and invites online applications to conduct the AIISH Mysore Professor Recruitment 2018. Candidates who are interested in this vacancy need to visit the official website of the department which is www.aiishmysore.com and submit the application form before the deadline. Candidates who were impressed by this notification and wants to apply for the AIISH Mysore Jobs 2018 should read this full post attentively and grab all the important details from here.
Applicants can bookmark our website result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
AIISH Mysore Associate Professor Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Speech and Hearing|
|Information Regarding||AIISH Mysore Professor Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Available Posts||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Total Posts||42 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||Mysore, Karnataka|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||10th July 2018|
|Final Date for Submitting the Application Form||17th August 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.aiishmysore.com|
AIISH Mysore Assistant Professor Notification 2018
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing has published the employment notification for AIISH Mysore Jobs 2018 on its official website. There are 42 Posts available in the department. Name of the available post in the department is Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Intenders who are waiting for the AIISH Mysore Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 may apply for the vacancy through online mode for these offered vacancies from the official website of the department i.e. www.aiishmysore.com. Contestants who are having the capability for the aforementioned vacancy may fill the online application form latest by 17th August 2018. Contenders are required to download the official job notification and read the eligibility criteria very attentively before submitting the AIISH Mysore Application Form 2018. We are highly recommended to all the applicants that they must go through every single detail which is mentioned in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for AIISH Mysore Associate Professor Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification: |
1. Applicants must have completed the M. Sc with 55% and Ph. D in the discipline mentioned above or its equivalent qualification.
2. Candidates must have the 10 Years teaching/research experience after Ph. D
3. Also, he/she must be a successfully guided doctoral students or high academic record.
4. For more information, please refer the official web portal.
· Maximum age of the applicants must be 50 years.
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
· General Candidates: Rs. 400/-
· OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
· ST / SC / Ex-s/PWD candidates: No Fee
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear both the stages for getting the job in the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing –
· Written Examination/Skill Test
Salary Scale: Those job hunters who will clear all the selection rounds will get the healthy amount of monthly salary by the department.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th July 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||17th August 2018|
How to Apply for the AIISH Mysore Associate Professor Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.aiishmysore.com”.|
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the AIISH Mysore Professor Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.