Directorate of Education Andaman and Nicobar has liberated an Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2018 || Apply For Primary School Teacher Vacancies
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2018
- 1 Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Andaman & Nicobar Administration Vacancy 2018 Information
- 1.2 Andaman & Nicobar Administration Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 How to fill the Andaman & Nicobar Administration Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 Official Web Portal: www.education.andaman.gov.in
Hello Aspirants, we are having admirable news for all the interested postulates who are waiting for the Andaman & Nicobar Administration Notification 2018. Directorate of Education Andaman and Nicobar has liberated an official job advertisement related to the certain empty posts in the department. Job Hunters who are desperately waiting for this notification may apply for the available vacancies by visiting the official web portal of the department and download the application form from “www.education.andaman.gov.in”. Numerous of scholars have been searching for the Andaman & Nicobar Administration Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2018 on the internet sources. Moreover, we have elaborated further information in the lower sections of this post.
In order to know the upcoming updates, scholars can bookmark our “result360”.
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Vacancy 2018 Information
|Name of Department||Directorate of Education, Andaman and Nicobar|
|Details Regarding||Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Primary School Teacher|
|Total Posts||224 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Application Process Starts from||Available Now|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14th August 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.education.andaman.gov.in|
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2018
Directorate of Education, Andaman and Nicobar has again come up with the good news and published an official recruitment advertisement related to the “Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2018”. The department wants to hire the capable contenders to cover up the various empty seats in the organization. Those job hunters who have completed the academic qualification and satisfy the full eligibility needs which is mentioned in the advertisement they can fill the application form via online mode to collect the posts of Primary School Teacher. Registration forms are available till the closing date which is 14th August 2018. Full details regarding the bulletin advertisement are provided in the below segments of this post. Those individuals who were impressed by this notification can go through the full post and apply for the vacancy before the closing date.
Eligibility Criteria for Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2018
1. Applicants must have done their Central Teacher Eligibility Test are able to apply for this Recruitment from the recognized board or university.
2. Refer the official notification for more details.
Age Limit: Candidates please check the age limit details from the official notification of the recruitment.
Registration Fee: Please check the official notification for application form fee.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the written exam and Interview round if they want to get the job in the Directorate of Education, Andaman and Nicobar.
Salary Information: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary which is prescribed by the department.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply online||Available Now|
|End Date to Apply online||14th August 2018|
How to fill the Andaman & Nicobar Administration Application Form 2018?
|1. At First, candidates have to open the official website of the department i.e. “www.education.andaman.gov.in”.
2. Go to the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link on the official web portal.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, job seekers have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, click on the Submit Button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee.
10. Take the print out of the Application form.
Official Web Portal: www.education.andaman.gov.in