Latest Update(02nd August 2018): Staff Selection Commission has liberated the BSF Constable GD Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 23444 SSC Constable Vacancies at www.ssc.nic.in
BSF Constable GD Recruitment 2018
Hello Job Hunters!!! Today, we are having the great news for all the interested postulates who are looking for the government jobs in SSC. Staff Selection Commission has recently published an official notice which states that the department has released certain vacancies for the eligible contenders. Interested candidates who are willing for Central Government Jobs they must download the official bulletin advertisement and apply for the available posts. Candidates who are looking for this chance can apply for the BSF Constable GD Recruitment 2018. In order to apply for the jobs in the SSC, candidates need to visit the official portal which is “www.ssc.nic.in” and submit the application form. Additional details related to the BSF Constable Vacancies 2018 are described below.
Willing aspirants may bookmark our website result360 for the latest updates and check it regularly.
BSF Constable Recruitment 2018 Brief Description
|Name of Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Details Regarding||BSF Constable GD Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||GD Constable|
|Total Posts||23444 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||21st July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th August 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.ssc.nic.in|
BSF Constable GD Notification 2018
Staff Selection Commission has liberated the job notice regarding the various blank seats in the department. Interested job seekers can apply for the blank positions if they are eligible for the vacant posts. SSC has issued 23444 Vacancies of GD Constable to hire the eligible contenders. Job seekers who are waiting for the BSF Constable GD Recruitment 2018 may apply online for these offered vacancies from the official website of the department i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Willing individuals may fill the online application form before the closing date that is 20th August 2018. Applicants are required to download the official employment notification and read the eligibility norms very attentively before surrendering the BSF Constable GD Application Form 2018. In the below segments of the article, we have provided all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before filling the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Constable GD Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Applicants who are interested in this vacancy must have completed the diploma of 10th/ SSC Class or its equivalent from any recognized Board or Institution.
2. Additional details are given on the official job advertisement.
· Age of the job seekers must be fall in between 18 to 23 years.
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: Contenders should refer the official notification for the details regarding the application fee.
Selection Procedure: The department will conduct the various selection rounds that are Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Personal Interview.
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary of Rs. Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||21st July 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||20th August 2018|
How to Apply for the BSF Constable GD Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.ssc.nic.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the BSF GD Constable Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.
Official Web Portal: www.ssc.nic.in