BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company. It headquartered is situated in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September in the year 2000. It assumed the business of providing telecom services and network mgmt from the erstwhile Central Govt Departments of Telecom Services and Telecom Operations as of 1 October in the year 2000 on a going-concern basis.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has announced the official notification for the posts of 300 Management Trainee (Telecom Operators) in the BSNL Department. The profile matching contestants may fill the BSNL Management Trainee (Telecom Operators) Application Form from 26th December 2018 to 26th January 2019 through the authorized link available in this web page. More details of BSNL jobs, latest notifications, call letter/ hall ticket, result and etc. will be uploaded on the official portal.
BSNL MT Vacancy 2019
|Department Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Numbers of Vacancies||300|
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainee (Telecom Operators)|
|Starting Date of Application Form||26th December 2018|
|Due Date of Application Form||26th January 2019|
|Due Date for Error Corrections||26th January 2019|
|Category of article||Recruitment 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
Job Seekers who are seeking for the BSNL MT (Telecom Operators) Jobs 2019 will get all the related information reading the latest BSNL vacancy. Candidates will get elaborated information about the application process, academic details & how to apply.
BSNL MT Required Qualification: Candidates should have done B.E/ B.Tech in IT/ Computer/ Electronics/ Telecommunications field with an aggregate of 60% or more from any well-recognized board/University/Institute. For more information, candidates must have to visit the official advertisement of BSNL Recruitment.
BSNL Management Trainee Age Criteria: Candidates maximum age limit is 30 years of age.
- PWD category OC Aspirants- 10 years.
- PWD category SC/ST Aspirants- 15 years.
- PWD category OBC Aspirants- 13 years
- SC /ST category -05 years.
- OBC category -03 years.
- For Ex-Servicemen aspirants, there will be given the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt rules
- For Residents aspirants of J & K – As accordance with DOP&T’s Notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt. (D) Dated 07-12-2007.
BSNL Management Trainee Selection Methodology: The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will select the candidates on the basis of their performance through the online Assessment Process followed by personal interview.
Pay Scale: Shortlisted candidates will receive an impressive amount of pay band of Rs. 24,900/- to Rs.50,500/- per month.
BSNL Vacancy Details
|Name of the Offered Post||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Management Trainee Telecom Operations||300 (Out of 300 positions, 150 will be filled up from open market i.e external applicants)|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Number of Vacancies|
How to Apply:
Participants who are willing to fill the online application form of BSNL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 they must read out the given details properly and then start filling the online registration form from the official web portal of the BSNL department. The BSNL department will accept the application form via online mode only. Here we provide some helpful guidelines for your convenience. All the job extracts must read the given instruction attentively from the below article:
- All the interested candidates must have to visit the official website of BSNL.
- After that, hit on the advertisement tab and read out the recruitment notification properly before filling the application form.
- Afterward, start fill up the BSNL Online Application Form with all the asked details.
- Upload the recent passport size images & signature on the application.
- Attach all the credentials with the application form.
- Remit the application form charges.
- At the end, take the print out copy of the registration form & keep it safe for further purpose.
BSNL MT Application Fee:
- For OC/OBC Category: Rs. 2,200/-.
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 1,100/-.
- Payment Mode: Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only
Work Location=> PAN India
|Application form Started From||26th December 2018|
|Last date to fill the Application form||26th January 2019|
|Last date to pay the application form fee||26th January 2019|
|Last date to take print out of Application form||26th January 2019|
|Admit Card Available from||Notify soon|
|Examination Date||Notify soon|
Official Website: http://www.bsnl.co.in/