Latest update (25th October 2018): Calcutta High Court has circulated the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply Online for 221 CHC Group D Vacancies at the official website of Calcutta High Court that is www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
- 1 Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys, Calcutta High Court has published a new recruitment notification for the selection of the eligible candidates for the Group D Posts. This recently offered Calcutta High Court Notification 2018 is undeniably an excellent opportunity for all the capable candidates to grab a sparkling job opportunity. The department has started its online registration process for the CHC Group D Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can visit the official website that is “www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in” and submit the application form via online mode. Therefore, all the contenders are highly suggested to go through the registration process before the final date. Moreover, job applicants can get all the important information and essential details regarding the offered vacancies.
Interested aspirants can bookmark our official result360 and get all the updates from here.
CHC Group D Vacancy Description 2018
|Name of Department||Calcutta High Court|
|Information Regarding||Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Group D Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||221 Posts|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||28th September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th October 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in|
Calcutta High Court Group D Notification 2018
Calcutta High Court has circulated the job notice regarding the various blank seats in the department. Interested job applicants can apply for the offered vacancies if they are capable for the vacant posts. 221 Vacancies of Group D Posts have been released by the Calcutta High Court. Job hunters who are waiting for the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 may apply online for these offered vacancies from the official website of the department. Willing individuals may fill the online application form before the deadline that is 29th October 2018. Postulates are highly suggested to download the official advertisement and check all the eligibility detail related to the Calcutta High Court Group D Jobs 2018. In the below parts of the article, we have mentioned all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before filling the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta High Court Group D Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Candidates must possess 08th Standards or any qualification from the Recognized Board or University.
2. Additional details are given on the official advertisement.
· Age of the individual should be lie in between 18 to 40 years.
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved job seekers as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: Refer the official notification
Selection Procedure: Contenders should be selected by the department on the basis of the following rounds-
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary of Rs. 4900/- — Rs. 16,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||28th September 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||29th October 2018|
How to Apply for the Calcutta High Court Group D Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the Calcutta High Court Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.
Official Web Portal: www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in