Latest Update(19th August 2018): Central Employment Exchange has circulated the Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018 Apply Offline for 19 Pharmacist & Clerk Vacancies at www.dget.nic.in
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018
- 1 Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018
Hello Job Hunters!!! Today, we are having the awesome news for all the candidates who are looking for the government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Central Employment Exchange has circulated an official notice which states that the department has released certain vacancies for the eligible contenders. Contenders who are looking for this chance can apply for the Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018. In order to apply for the jobs in the CCE, candidates need to visit the official portal which is “www.dget.nic.in” and submit the application form. Additional details related to the Central Employment Exchange Vacancies 2018 are described below.
Willing aspirants may bookmark our website result360 for the latest updates and check it regularly.
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018 Brief Description
|Name of Department||Central Employment Exchange|
|Details Regarding||Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Pharmacist Cum-Clerk|
|Total Posts||19 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Offline Mode|
|Employment Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||30-07-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||20-08-2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.dget.nic.in|
Central Employment Exchange Notification 2018
Central Employment Exchange has circulated the job notice regarding the various blank seats in the department. Interested job seekers can apply for the offered vacancies if they are eligible for the vacant posts. 19 Vacancies of Pharmacist Cum-Clerk have been released by the Central Employment Exchange. Job seekers who are waiting for the CEE Pharmacist Cum-Clerk Recruitment 2018 may apply offline for these offered vacancies from the official website of the department i.e. www.dget.nic.in. Willing job hunters may fill the offline application form before the last date that is 20th August 2018 by the department. Applicants are required to download the official employment notification and read the eligibility norms very attentively before surrendering the Central Employment Exchange Application Form 2018. In the below sections of the article, we have provided all the eligibility terms details, kindly read it before filling the offline application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Applicants who are interested in this vacancy must have 10th or matriculation or Graduation or the Post Graduation in the medical Field with the Recognized Board from the well-recognized university.
2. Additional details are given on the official job advertisement.
· Age of the job seekers should not be more than 25 years.
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: Refer the official notification
Selection Procedure: The department will conduct the various selection rounds that are-
· Written Examination
· Personal Interview
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary of Rs.29, 200 – 93, 300/-.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Offline||30-07-2018|
|End Date to Apply Offline||20-08-2018|
How to Apply for the Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.dget.nic.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the Central Employment Exchange Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee.
10. Submit the application form to the postal address before the due date.