DDA Planning Assistant 2019 Online Form
The Delhi Development Authority was formed in the year 1955 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act “to promote & secure the development of Delhi”. The Delhi Development Authority has responsibilities for housing, infrastructure, & commercial & leisure facilities & services. The DDA Master Plan was created in the year 1962 to ensure an organized & structured development of haphazard growth of Delhi. The DDA Masterplan was revised in the year 1982 to formulate the Master Plan in the year 2001 and then re-revised in the year 2007 to form the Delhi Master Plan the year 2021.
Delhi Development Authority has depicted the official notification for the posts of 190 planning assistants, senior law officers, deputy directors, assistant account officers and others posts in the Department. The profile matching contestants may fill the DDA Planning Assistant Application Form 2019 from 23rd December 2018 to 22nd January 2019 through the authorized website i.e. www.dda.org.in. According to the official advertisement, the application forms can be filled on the link “Direct Recruitment 2019” provided under the Jobs tab on the official portal.
DDA Online Application Form 2019
|Department Name||Delhi Development Authority|
|Numbers of Vacancies||190|
|Vacancy Name||Planning assistant, senior law officer, deputy director (planning), deputy director (architecture), assistant account officer and other posts.|
|Commencing Date of Application Form||23rd December 2018|
|Due Date of Application Form||22nd January 2019|
|Due Date for Error Corrections||22nd January 2019|
|Category of article||Recruitment 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Sr. Law Officer Recruitment 2019
- For Sr. Law Officer Post: Candidates must have Possessing Regular Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent, and (ii)must have 07 years’ experience at bar, FOR DDA EMPLOYEES Regular Degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent; & must have a 5 years’ experience in dealing with legal matters. The selection will be made through open competitive exam for direct recruitment.
- For Deputy Director (Planning) Post: Contestants must have done Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engg or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized Institute or equivalent. Or Contestants must have done Post graduation in Planning with specialization in any of the fields of Town/City/Urban Environmental/ Planning/Housing/Transport/ from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. (iii) Candidates must have At least 05 years experience in a planning office in development authority or local body or in a Govt Undertaking. Desirable: i) must have a Degree/Diploma in Geographic Information System (GIS) / Geo-Informatics or equivalent from an authorized University/Institute. ii) Associate Membership of the Institute of Town Planners (India).
- Please check the official advertisement for post wise qualification details.
|Post Name||Age Limitations|
|Sr. Law Officer||Maximum 35 years|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||Maximum 40 years|
|Dy. Director (Arch.)||Maximum 40 years|
|Asstt. Director (Plg.)||Maximum 35 years|
|Asstt. Director (Arch.)||Maximum 35 years|
|Asstt. Director (System)||Maximum 30 years|
|Asstt. Director (Mins.)||Maximum 30 years|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Maximum 30 years|
|Jr. Law Officer||Maximum 32 years|
|Planning Assistant||Maximum 30 years|
|Programmer||Maximum 30 years|
|JE (Civil)||18-27 years|
|SO (Horticulture)||Maximum 30 years|
|Architectural Assistant||Maximum 30 years|
|Naib Tehsildar||21-30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Maximum 30 years|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||18-30 years|
|Asstt. Director (Landscape)||Maximum 30 years|
Selection Methodology: The Delhi Development Authority will select the aspirants on the basis of their performance through the written test followed by personal interview.
DDA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of
|Sr. Law Officer||03|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||18|
|Jr. Law Officer||05|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||06|
|Dy. Director (Arch.)||01|
|Asstt. Director (Plg.)||19|
|Asstt. Director (Arch.)||13|
|Asstt. Director (System)||05|
|Asstt. Director (Mins.)||09|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||20|
|Asstt. Director (Landscape)||05|
|Assistant Section Officer||04|
How to Apply:
All the job seekers must read the given instruction attentively from the below article:
- All the interested aspirants must have to visit the official website of DDA.
- After that, hit on the job tab and click on the “direct recruitment 2019” link.
- Aspirants will get the instructions web page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below & hitting the ‘Start’ button.
- Now, candidates are needs to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID & Mobile Number with them while signing up.
- The OTP and login details will be sent at the E-mail ID and Mobile No. given, so aspirants are advised to verify the correctness of the Email ID & Mobile No. before proceeding further step.
- Then, the candidate should login and fill up all the asked information in the online form correctly.
- Then, submit the online application form by click on the submit tab icon.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take the print out copy of the form for further reference.
DDA Application Fee:
- For General/ OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD Category: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card etc.
Work Location=> Delhi
- Starting date & time for online registration of application form(Stage-I): 23-12-2018 ( 10.00 AM)
- Due date & time of closing of Registration (Step-I) & submission of application form (Step-II): 22-01-2019 (6.00 PM )