Latest Update(19th August 2018): Department of Legal Affairs has issued the Department of Legal Affairs Recruitment 2018. Contenders can Apply Offline for 37 Judicial Member Positions at www.legalaffairs.gov.in
Department of Legal Affairs Recruitment 2018
- 1 Department of Legal Affairs Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Department of Legal Affairs Vacancy Information 2018
- 1.2 Department of Legal Affairs Judicial Member Notification 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Department of Legal Affairs Accountant Member Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 How to fill the Department of Legal Affairs Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 Official Web Portal: www.legalaffairs.gov.in
Hello Aspirants, we are having admirable news for all the individuals who are waiting for the Department of Legal Affairs Notification 2018. Department of Legal Affairs has liberated an official advertisement regarding the certain empty posts in the department. Job hunters who are desperately waiting for this notice may apply for the available vacancies by visiting the official portal of the department and submit the application form by downloading it from the “www.legalaffairs.gov.in”. Numerous scholars have been searching for the Department of Legal Affairs Recruitment 2018 on the internet sources. Moreover, we have elaborated further information in the lower segments of this post.
Aspirants can bookmark our website result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
Department of Legal Affairs Vacancy Information 2018
|Department Name||Department of Legal Affairs|
|Details Regarding||Department of Legal Affairs Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Judicial Member & Accountant Member|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Employment Location||New Delhi|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Application Process Starts from||6th July 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Offline||20th August 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.legalaffairs.gov.in|
Department of Legal Affairs Judicial Member Notification 2018
Department of Legal Affairs has again come up with the good news and dispatched an official recruitment advertisement related to the “Department of Legal Affairs Accountant Member Jobs 2018”. The department wants to hire the capable applicants to cover up the various empty seats in the department. Those job applicants who have completed the academic qualification and satisfy the full eligibility norms and conditions they can fill the application form to grab the posts of Judicial Member & Accountant Member. Registration forms are available till the last date which is 20th August 2018. So friends, hurry up and apply for the Department of Legal Affairs Vacancy 2018 as early as possible to avoid any last minute hurdle. Full details regarding the job advertisement are mentioned in the below segments of this post. Individuals who were impressed by this notification can go through the full article.
Eligibility Criteria for Department of Legal Affairs Accountant Member Recruitment 2018
|Academic Qualification: |
· He has for minimum ten years held a judicial office in the territory of India; or
· He has been a Member of the Indian Legal Service and has held a post in Grade-2 of the Service or any equivalent or higher post for minimum 3 years; or
· He has been an advocate for a minimum ten years.
· Candidates should refer the official notification for additional details.
· Age of the scholar should not be less than 35 years and should not be more than 50 years.
· Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
Registration Fee: Check from the official notification
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the following rounds if they want to get the job in the department-
· Written Examination
Salary Information: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Offline||6th July 2018|
|End Date to Apply Offline||20th August 2018|
How to fill the Department of Legal Affairs Application Form 2018?
|1. At First, candidates have to open the official website of the department i.e. “www.legalaffairs.gov.in”.|
2. Go to the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link on the official web portal.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, job seekers have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, click on the Submit Button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee.
10. Take the hard copy of the Application form and submit it to the postal address before the last date.
Shri Suneel Sachdeva,
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India,
Ministry of Law and Justice, Department of Legal Affairs,
Dr Rajendra Prasad Road, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001