Electronics Corporation of India Limited has published the ECIL JTO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 506 Jr. Consultant Field Operator Vacancies at www.ecil.co.in
ECIL JTO Recruitment 2018
- 1 ECIL JTO Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys, Electronics Corporation of India Limited has published a new recruitment notification for the selection of the eligible candidates for the Jr. Consultant Field Operator & JTO Posts. This recently offered ECIL JTO Notification 2018 is undeniably an excellent opportunity for all the capable candidates to grab a sparkling job opportunity. The department started its online registration process for the ECIL Jr. Consultant Field Operator Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can visit the official website that is “www.ecil.co.in” and submit the application form via online mode. Therefore, all the candidates are highly requested to go through the application process before the final date. Furthermore, aspirants can get all the important information and essential details regarding the offered vacancies.
Contestants can bookmark our website result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
ECIL Jr. Consultant Field Operator Vacancy Description 2018
|Name of Department||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Information Regarding||ECIL JTO Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Junior Technical Officer & Jr. Consultant Field Operation Gr.I and Gr.II|
|Total No. of Posts||506 Posts|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||21st September 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th September 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.ecil.co.in|
ECIL JTO Notification 2018
Electronics Corporation of India Limited has circulated the job notice regarding the various blank seats in the department. Interested job seekers can apply for the offered posts if they are eligible for the vacant posts. 506 Vacancies of Junior Technical Officer & Jr. Consultant Field Operation Gr.I and Gr.II have been released by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Job hunters who are waiting for the ECIL Jr. Consultant Field Operator Recruitment 2018 may apply online for these offered vacancies from the official website of the department. Willing individuals may fill the online application form before the deadline that is 29th September 2018. Postulates are highly suggested to download the official advertisement and check all the eligibility detail related to the ECIL Jobs 2018. In the below parts of the article, we have elaborated all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before submitting the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Jr. Consultant Field Operator Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Candidates must possess Graduation (BE or BTech) from any recognized Board/University.
2. Additional details are given on the official advertisement.
· Age of the individual should not more than 28 years.
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved job seekers as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: Refer the official notification
Selection Procedure: Contenders should be selected by the department on the basis of the following rounds-
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||21st September 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||29th September 2018|
How to Apply for the ECIL Jr. Consultant Field Operator Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.ecil.co.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the ECIL Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.