Employees State Insurance Corporation, Hyderabad has circulated an ESIC Hyderabad Professor Recruitment 2018 || Apply For 60 Asst Professor & Associate Professor Vacancies at www.esicmchyd.ac.in
ESIC Hyderabad Asst Professor Recruitment 2018
- 1 ESIC Hyderabad Asst Professor Recruitment 2018
Great News for all the job seekers who are seeking for the government jobs in Employees State Insurance Corporation, Hyderabad. Employees State Insurance Corporation, Hyderabad has circulated a recruitment bulletin which states that the department wants to hire the educated and eligible contenders for the blank posts in the ESIC Hyderabad Department. The department has conducted the ESIC Hyderabad Professor Recruitment 2018. Interested contenders can read this full post and submit the application form at the official link of the department that is “www.esicmchyd.ac.in”. Job Searchers can read this entire post and collect all the important details from the lower parts of the post.
You can bookmark our official website result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
ESIC Hyderabad Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Department||Employees State Insurance Corporation, Hyderabad|
|Details Regarding||ESIC Hyderabad Professor Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Professor, Asst Professor & Associate Professor posts|
|Total Posts||60 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Starting Date for Registration||17th September 2018|
|Final Date to Apply Online||25th September 2018 upto 06:00 PM|
|Official Web Portal||www.esicmchyd.ac.in|
ESIC Hyderabad Associate Professor Notification 2018
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Hyderabad has circulated an employment advertisement for all the job contenders who are looking for the ESIC Hyderabad Jobs 2018. The official job notice states that the department is going to select the eligible contenders for the 60 vacant posts of Professor, Asst Professor & Associate Professor vacancies in the department. The Employees State Insurance Corporation will accept the ESIC Hyderabad Associate Professor Application Form 2018 via Online mode. Willing job extracts can visit the official portal and submit the form before the closing date. The final date to apply for the job is 25th September 2018 upto 06:00 PM. Aspirants who will satisfy the eligibility needs will be allowed to apply for the ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants can scroll down this full page & collect all the vital details which are provided in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Hyderabad Assistant Professor Application Form 2018
|Required Qualification: As per MCI guidelines for the faculty & Super specialty Faculty. (Post in Dentistry: Only Teaching Experience in the Medical College will be counted.).
1. Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 69 years of age.
2. Upper age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
Application Fee: Candidates please check the official notification of the recruitment for application charges details.
Selection Method: If the aspirants want to get this wonderful job, then they have to clear the Personal Interview Round.
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the awesome amount of monthly salary as per the govt. norms.
- Commencing Date to Apply Online: 17th September 2018
- Due Date to Apply Online: 25th September 2018 upto 06:00 PM
- Date of Interview: 28th September 2018 to 31st October 2018
How to Apply for the ESIC Hyderabad Professor Recruitment 2018?
|1. Visit the Official web portal of the department i.e. “www.esicmchyd.ac.in”.
2. Go to the Advertisement Zone.
3. Then, select the most desired link on the official web portal.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. The job seekers have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, click on the submit tab.
9. Submit the Application form Fee via online mode.
10. Take the print out copy of the Application form.