Latest Update(27th June 2018): Gangadhar Meher University has recently pronounced the GMU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 | Candidates may Apply For 144 Associate Professor, and Professor Vacancies at www.gmuniversity.ac.in
GMU Recruitment Notification 2018
Good news for all the job extracts!!! Gangadhar Meher University has recently pronounced an official employment notification for the unemployed aspirants who are seeking for the job in the Gangadhar Meher University. Individuals who are willing to get this job may apply online for the GMU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates should make sure that they have read every single information which is provided in this article. Through this post, we can make you familiar with every vital detail about the GMU Associate Professor Vacancy 2018. In order to apply for the job in this department, aspirants need to visit the official portal that is “www.gmuniversity.ac.in” & submit the form before the closing date. For additional details, candidates may bookmark our result360 web page and stay in touch with us for further use.
GMU Associate Professor Vacancy 2018 Details
|University Name||Gangadhar Meher University|
|Details Regarding||GMU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Offered Post||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor Posts|
|Total Posts||144 Posts|
|Employment Location||Sambalpur (Odisha)|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Application Process Starts from||30th May 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th June 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.gmuniversity.ac.in|
GMU Associate Professor Recruitment 2018
Gangadhar Meher University has published GMU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 official notification for filling up 144 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor Positions in the GMU Department. Eligible candidates who are waiting for Odisha Government Jobs they should download the official advertisement and read it carefully and may apply online for GMU Professor Vacancy 2018 through the official website of GMU i.e. www.gmuniversity.ac.in. Candidates must have to check the official notification details and the application procedure before applying for GMU University Associate Professor Job 2018 provided in the below article. The Gangadhar Meher University has invited the GMU Assistant Professor Application Form to recruit eligible and skilled aspirants. Interested Candidates need to submit their application form in between 30th May 2018 to 30th June 2018. For more information, you must check the complete article till the end.
Eligibility Criteria for GMU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
· For Assistant Professor Post: Interested Candidates must have completed Master’s degree with 55 % of Academic Excellence from the recognized university/Institute.
· For Associate Professor Post: Interested Candidates must have the good record in Ph.D degree & should have 05 years of Experience.
· For Professor Post: Interested Candidates must have completed Ph.D in relevant discipline with the minimum of 10 years of Experience.
· Minimum age limit of the aspirants ia 18 years.
· Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 40 years.
· General and SEBC category need to pay Rs. 2,500/- as application fee.
· SC/ST/PWD & Women category need to pay Rs. 1,500/- as application fee.
· Written Examination
· Personal Interview
· For Assistant Professor Post: Rs.15,600/- to 39,100 with AGP of Rs.6,000/-
· For Associate Professor Post: Rs.37,400/- to 67,000/- with AGP of Rs.9,000/-
· For Professor Post: Rs.37,400/- to 67,000/- with AGP of Rs.10,000/-
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||30th May 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||30th June 2018|
How to Apply for the GMU Professor Application Form 2018?
|1. Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Gangadhar Meher University i.e. “www.gmuniversity.ac.in”.
2. Go to the homepage.
3. Then, choose the desired link on the official web portal.
4. Now, click on the Application online Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Verify all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab.
9. Remit the Application Fee.
10. Take the print out of it and keep it safely.