Latest Update(28th July 2018): Gujarat Public Service Commission has issued the GPSC Administrative Service Recruitment 2018 || Aspirants can Apply Online for 294 Class 1 & 2 Vacancies at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Administrative Service Recruitment 2018
- 1 GPSC Administrative Service Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 GPSC Class 1 & 2 Vacancy Description 2018
- 1.2 GPSC Administrative Service Notification 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat PSC Administrative Service Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 How to Submit the Gujarat PSC Administrative Service Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 Official Web Portal: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Hello Postulates!! Good news for all the job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in Gujarat. An official recruitment notice has been published by the Gujarat Public Service Commission. This recently depicted official notice states that the department will hire the candidates for the certain vacancies in the department. GPSC Administrative Service Recruitment 2018 will build the shining career of the unemployed candidates. Contenders who are interested to get this job may surrender their application form at the official portal of GPSC which is “www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in”. According to the official notice, the department will receive the registration form in online mode only. Moreover, information is present in the below sections of the article.
Contenders may bookmark our website result360 for the upcoming notification and check it daily.
GPSC Class 1 & 2 Vacancy Description 2018
|Name of Department||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||GPSC Recruitment 2018|
|Available Post||Gujarat Administrative Service (Class I), Gujarat Civil Service & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service (Class I & II) Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||294 Posts|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Opening Date for Registration||16th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st July 2018|
|GPSC Official Web Portal||www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in|
GPSC Administrative Service Notification 2018
Gujarat Public Service Commission has provided an admirable opportunity to all the interested youngsters who are interested to get a job in this department. The official bulletin notice holds the details that the department is going to hire the eligible aspirants to cover the empty seats in the department. The department has offered 294 blank positions of Gujarat Administrative Service (Class I), Gujarat Civil Service & Gujarat Municipal Chief Officer Service (Class I & II) Posts. Eligible scholars can click on the official link which is provided below and download the application form before the deadline. Aspirants can submit the registration form in online mode. Numerous of youngsters have been searching for the GPSC Administrative Service Recruitment 2018. Now this is the right time if the candidates want to surrender their GPSC Class 1 & 2 Application Form 2018. The ending date to submit the form is 31st July 2018. Aspirants can read this full post before going to apply for the aforementioned vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat PSC Administrative Service Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree if they want to get the job in the Gujarat Public Service Commission. More information is available on the official web portal of GPSC.
· Minimum Age: 20 years
· Maximum Age: 35 years
· Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
GPSC Application Fee:
· General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
· SC/ST candidates: No Fee
Selection Procedure: The department will conduct the following rounds to select the eligible candidates-
· Preliminary Examination.
· Main Examination.
Salary Scale: Enlisted participants will get the excellent amount of monthly salary as per the department norms.
Dates to Remember
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||16th July 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||31st July 2018|
How to Submit the Gujarat PSC Administrative Service Application Form 2018?
|1. Firstly, aspirants have to reach the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in”.
2. Select the most relevant link in the homepage.
3. Now, click on the Application Link.
4. Download the application form.
5. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Attach all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
7. Now check all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
8. Then, click the submit tab button and submit all the details.
9. Remit the Application Fee.
10. Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future uses.
Official Web Portal: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in