Latest Update(29th October 2018): Gramin Vikas Sansthan has announced a Gramin Vikas Sansthan Project Manager Recruitment 2018 | Contenders canApply for Public Relations Officer & Data Entry Operator Vacancies
Gramin Vikas Sansthan DEO Recruitment 2018
- 1 Gramin Vikas Sansthan DEO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Gramin Vikas Sansthan Recruitment 2018 Detail
Gramin Vikas Sansthan is all set released an official job advertisement about the Gramin Vikas Sansthan Project Manager Recruitment 2018. Those aspirants who are waiting for this opportunity can now apply online for the available posts in the Gramin Vikas Sansthan. The Gramin Vikas Sansthan department is planning to hire the dynamic aspirants for the vacant seats in the department. Job Pretenders who are willing to a job in this department then they can apply online by submitting the application form at the official website of Gramin Vikas Sansthan that is “www.gvsind.in”. In this post, we have elaborated all the particular details which are useful for apply for the Gramin Vikas Sansthan Vacancy 2018.
For additional details, contenders may bookmark our result360 website and get all the latest updates about the upcoming events.
Gramin Vikas Sansthan Recruitment 2018 Detail
|Department Name||Gramin Vikas Sansthan|
|Information Regarding||Gramin Vikas Sansthan Project Manager Recruitment 2018|
|Available Post||Project Manager, Public Relations Officer & Data Entry Operator|
|Total No. of Offered Posts||695 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Location of the Employment||Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Application Procedure Starts from||22nd October 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10th November 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.gvsind.in|
Gramin Vikas Sansthan Project Manager Notification 2018
Gramin Vikas Sansthan has announced an official notification to hire the capable aspirants for filling up the vacant seats in the department. There are various posts available in the Gramin Vikas Sansthan department. Those contenders who are willing to do job in Gramin Vikas Sansthan department they may apply online for this Gramin Vikas Sansthan Public Relations Officer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. The name of the posts available the department are Project Manager, Public Relations Officer & Data Entry Operator. Interested aspirants may submit the Gramin Vikas Sansthan Application Form 2018 before the final date. The Gramin Vikas Sansthan has decided that should receive the application form before the last date i.e. 10th November 2018. We have published every single and authentic details in this post. Kindly go through every section of this post.
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Vikas Sansthan Public Relations Officer Job 2018
1. Maximum age limit of the candidates is 40 years of age.
2. Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates for 3 to 5 years. According to the government rules and regulations.
1. For general/OBC category must have to pay application fee of Rs;-350/
2. For reserved category must have to pay application fee of Rs :-250/
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the various selection stages which is going to be conducted by Gramin Vikas Sansthan:
1. Merit List
1. Public Relations Officer Rs. 28000 – 34000/- per month.
2. Data Entry Operator Rs. 28000 – 34000/- per month.
3. Project Manager Rs. 32000 – 40000/- per month.
Key Dates to Remember
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||22nd October 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||10th November 2018|
|Admit card Released on||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
How to fill the Gramin Vikas Sansthan Project Manager Application Form 2018?
|1. Firstly, you have to reach the official web portal of the Gramin Vikas Sansthan i.e. “www.gvsind.in”.
2. Select the correct link in the homepage.
3. Now, click on the Online Application Form Link.
4. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
5. Upload all the vital credentials in the Application Form.
6. Recheck all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
7. Then, click the submit tab option.
8. Make payment of the Application Fee.
9. Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future selection level.