Gujarat Teacher’s Aptitude Test must have completed the GSHSEB TAT Application Form 2019 Apply online for Teacher’s Aptitude Test (TAT) Secondary 2019 @gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/
GSHSEB 2019 Application Form
In order to apply for Gujarat Teacher’s Aptitude Test, contenders must have to submit the GSHSEB TAT Application Form 2019. GSHSEB TAT Notification has released to invite the eligible aspirants for Gujarat Teacher’s Aptitude Test 2019. Interested competitors who confirm all eligibility criteria can apply by submitting their registration form through online mode from it official website i.e. www.gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/. We have well designed this post with all the essential details of GSHSEB TAT Secondary Notification 2019.
Desirous applicants can go through this web page to get familiarized with all terms and conditions of GSHSEB Application Form 2019. One must bookmark our result360 website with the intention to stay updated about all details.
GSHSEB TAT 2019 Notification details
|Conducting authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Name of examination||Gujarat Teacher’s Aptitude Test|
|Post Name||Teacher Post|
|Admit card release||Notified Soon|
|Examination date||Notified Soon|
|Category of article||Application form 2019|
Gujarat GSHSEB TAT Application Form 2019
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is going to conduct the Gujarat Teacher’s Aptitude Test 2019 at the various examination centres. For this concern, GSHSEB TAT Application Form 2019 are invited from the eligible and intellectual aspirants. Those candidates who want to become a teacher then they must apply for the same. Wondering contenders may submit their Gujarat GSHSEB TAT Registration Form 2019 along with all essential documents on or before the last date. Aspirants should be aware of eligibility terms and conditions as only those aspirants can apply who are able to fulfil all required eligibility needs. You can get relevant information about the GSHSEB TAT Application Form 2019 from this article so take a look-
GSHSEB TAT Secondary Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
1. For Primary Teacher Post: The aspirants should have passed 12th with minimum 45% marks and they must have 2 years diploma in B.ED. With an experience of 4 years simple academic diploma too.
2. For Secondary Teacher Post: The aspirants should have a degree, of course, B.SE or B.A with 50% marks. The aspirants should have B.ED from the known board or university.
1. Participants who are related to General and OBC category they must have to pay Rs. 350/- as application fee.
2. Participants who are related to SC/ ST/ SEB/ PH/ PWD category they must have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
Selection Criteria: Applicants are informed that selection of the aspirants will be based on their performance in the Gujarat Teacher’s Aptitude Test.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|GSHSEB TAT Application Form Started On||Update Soon|
|GSHSEB TAT Application Form Closed On||Update Soon|
|GSHSEB TAT Admit Card publish Date||Update Soon|
|GSHSEB TAT Exam Date||Update Soon|
|GSHSEB Examination Result Issuing Date||Update Soon|
How to submit GSHSEB TAT Application Form 2019
Aspirants have to submit the GSHSEB TAT Application Form 2019 to apply for an entrance exam. So if you don’t know how to submit form online then must follow up below-given process –
|1. First of all, applicants must visit to the official site of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board that is www.gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/.
2. From the homepage select the GSHSEB TAT Application Form 2019 tab.
3. Then click on apt link of advertisement.
4. Read the whole notification carefully to ensure all the eligibility norms
5. Afterwards, those who are not registered have to complete a registration process.
6. After registration, fill up online application form with all required details.
7. Now upload all scanned copies of all relevant testimonials and documents.
8. Affix passport six photographs scanned images of signature.
9. Now it’s time to pay up stipulated application fees through online mode.
10. Press the submit tab to record all details.
11. Lastly get printed copy of submitted application form for future use.