Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018|| Apply for 7110 Haryana Sub Inspector Vacancies at www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- 1 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Haryana Constable Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.2 Haryana Sub Inspector Notification 2018
- 1.3 Haryana Police Posts Details 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 How to Apply for the Haryana Police Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018?
- 1.6 Official Web Portal: www.hssc.gov.in
Good employment notification has been published by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who are looking for the Police Jobs in Haryana state can now apply online for the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Applicants who wish to be a part of the Haryana Police can submit the application form at the official web portal that is “www.hssc.gov.in”. Numerous of aspirants have been waiting for this Haryana Police Vacancies 2018. Applicants who were impressed by this notification can submit the registration form before the last date. Furthermore information is available at the below segments of the article.
In order to get the latest updated regularly you may bookmark our website result360 and check it daily.
Haryana Constable Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Department||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Details Regarding||Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Constable and Sub Inspector|
|Total Posts||7110 Posts|
|Employment Location||Haryana State|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||20th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd July 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.hssc.gov.in|
Haryana Sub Inspector Notification 2018
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published the employment notification for Haryana SI Jobs 2018 on its official website. There are 7110 Posts available in the department. Name of the available post in the department is Constable and Sub Inspector. Job applicants who are waiting for the Haryana Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018 may apply online for these offered vacancies from the official website of the department i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. Individuals may fill the online application form latest by 2nd July 2018. Contenders are requires to download the job notification and read the eligibility norms very attentively before submitting the application form. In the lower segments of the article, we have provided all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before filling the online application form.
Haryana Police Posts Details 2018
- Male Constable (General Duty): 5000 Posts
- Female Constable (General Duty): 1147 Posts
- IRB Male Constable (General Duty): 500 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Male): 400 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Female): 63 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Contenders must have 12th class passed if they want to apply for the job.
2. Applicants must the knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
3. For more information, please visit the official web portal.
· For Constable Posts: 18 to 25 years
· For Sub Inspector: 18 to 27 years
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Fee: Applicants need to submit Rs. 100 as the application fee.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear both the stages for getting the job in the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board –
· Knowledge Test
· Physical Screening Test
· Physical Measurement Test
· Document verification
· Interview-cum-Personality Test
Salary Scale: Finalized participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||20th June 2018|
|End Date to Apply Offline||2nd July 2018|
How to Apply for the Haryana Police Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.hssc.gov.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the Haryana Police Constable Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.