Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission has released the IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment 2018 || For 80 Pharmacopoeial Vacancies at www.ipc.gov.in
IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Notification 2018
- 1 IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Notification 2018
Hey Guys, are you looking for the government job in Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission? So, we are come up with the great news that the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission has released the official notification for IPC Pharmacopoeial Associate Recruitment 2018 for filling up a various number of vacant positions in the department. Interested contenders may apply offline for this IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Vacancy 2018 from the official website of Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission that is www.ipc.gov.in.
For additional information, postulates must have to visit our result360 web portal on regular basis and get all the latest updates.
IPC Vacancy 2018 Description
|Name of Department||Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission|
|Information Regarding||IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment 2018|
|Available Posts||Pharmacovigilance Associate & Other Posts|
|Total Posts||80 Posts|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date for Application Process||12th September 2018|
|Deadline Date to Apply Offline||03rd October 2018|
IPC System Analyst Recruitment 2018
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission has depicted the official notification for IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Vacancy 2018 for recruiting eligible & dynamic aspirants for various numbers of vacant posts in the department. The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is inviting the application form for the Pharmacovigilance Associate & Other Posts empty posts in the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission. There are total various positions available in the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission. The skilled youngsters may apply for the IPC Pharmacopoeial Associate Recruitment 2018 through the offline mode on the official web portal of the department on or before the due date which is 03rd October 2018. Moreover, details such as Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Charges, Selection Criteria, Pay Band, Key Dates & the how to apply etc in the below post.
IPC Post wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Library & Information Assistant||01|
Eligibility Criteria for IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. For Pharmacopoeial Associate Posts: Aspirants must have completed the master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology or Equivalent.
2. For Pharmacovigilance Associate Posts: Aspirants must have completed the MBBS/BDS/M.Pharm/Pharma. D from a recognized University.
3. More information is available on the official web portal of the department.
1. Check the Official notification of the Recruitment about to know the Age Limit Details
2. Upper Age relaxation is also provided to the reserved as per the norms of the govt.
Application Fee: you may visit the official notification f the recruitment for application form fee details.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the Written Examination/Interview round if they want to get the job in the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission.
1. Pharmacovigilance Associate: Rs. 25,000/-
2. Graphic Designer: Rs. 25,000/-
3. Management Assistant: Rs. 40,000/-Library & Information Assistant: Rs. 25,000/-
4. System Analyst: Rs. 42,000/-
5. Pharmacopoeial Associate: Rs. 25,000/-
Dates to Remember
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Offline||12th September 2018|
|End Date to Apply Offline||03rd October 2018|
How to Submit the IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Application Form 2018?
|1. Firstly, aspirants have to reach the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.ipc.gov.in”.
2. Select the most relevant link in the homepage.
3. Now, click on the Offline Application Form Link.
4. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
5. Attach all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
6. Now check all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
7. Then, submit the application form on the given postal address which is mentioned in the official notification of the recruitment.
8. Remit the Application Fee.
9. Take the hard copy of it and keep it safe for the future uses.