Jharkhand High Court has circulated the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Offline for 73 Assistant, Cashier Vacancies at www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018
- 1 Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys, Jharkhand High Court has published a new recruitment notification for the selection of the capable candidates for the Assistant, Cashier Posts. This recently offered Jharkhand High Court Notification 2018 is undeniably an excellent opportunity for all the capable candidates to grab a sparkling job opportunity. The department has already initiated its offline registration process for the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can visit the official website that is “www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in” and submit the application form via offline mode. Therefore, all the candidates are highly suggested to go through the application process prior the deadline date. Furthermore, job hunters can get all the important information and essential details regarding the offered vacancies.
Interested aspirants can bookmark our official result360 and get all the updates from here.
Jharkhand High Court Assistant Vacancy Description 2018
|Name of Department||Jharkhand High Court|
|Information Regarding||Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Assistant, Cashier, Typist & Other Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||73 Posts|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||8th October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||23rd October 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in|
Jharkhand High Court Cashier Notification 2018
Jharkhand High Court has circulated the job notice regarding the various empty seats in the department. Interested job seekers can apply for the vacancies if they are eligible for the vacant posts. 73 Vacancies of Assistant, Cashier, Typist & Other Posts have been released by the Jharkhand High Court. Job hunters who are waiting for the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018 may apply offline for these offered vacancies from the official website of the department. Willing individuals may fill the offline application form latest by 23rd October 2018. Postulates are highly recommended to download the official job advertisement and check all the eligibility detail related to the Jharkhand High Court Cashier Jobs 2018. In the below parts of the article, we have mentioned all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before filling the offline application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Contenders must have passed the Graduation or Post Graduate from the recognized university.
2. Additional details are given on the official advertisement.
· Age of the individual should not be more than 35 years.
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved job seekers as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: General and OBC candidates need to submit Rs. 500 and reserved candidates have to submit Rs. 125.
Selection Procedure: Contenders should be selected by the department on the basis of the Written Test and Interview Round.
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary of 44,900 – 1,42,400
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Offline||8th October 2018|
|End Date to Apply Offline||23rd October 2018|
How to Apply for the Jharkhand High Court Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the Jharkhand High Court Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee.
10. Take the hard copy of the Application form and submit it to the postal address.