Rural Development And Karnataka Panchayat Raj Department will release the Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2018 Apply For KEA PDO, Gram Panchayat Secretary Posts at www.kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2018
Hey Job Pretenders are you keenly looking for the KEA PDO Recruitment 2018, then an excellent chance is waiting for you all. The Rural Development And Karnataka Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Karnataka Examinations Authority will soon release an official job notification which holds the information to organize the Karnataka Gram Panchayat Notification 2018 with the aim to hire the well to educate aspirants for the department. Willing and suitable aspirants can visit the official website of the department that is www. kea.kar.nic.in & submits the application form prior to the closing date of submission. For additional clarification regarding the offered vacancy such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc you must have to read this full post as these details are provided in the below section of this post.
For additional details, you may bookmark our result360 official web portal and get all the latest updates regarding the upcoming events.
Karnataka Gram Panchayat Vacancy 2018 Details
Aspirants can get the Karnataka KEA PDO Application Form details and also start applying for this recruitment. Some of the aspirants are still searching for the vacancy details on other websites and wasting their valuable time for those aspirants we can provide the details on this post. academic can check the Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2018 and then you also receive the educational qualifications and age limit which is also important for the aspirants to apply for this Karnataka PDO Notification 2018.
|Name of the Department||Rural Development And Karnataka Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Information Regarding||Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2018|
|Available Post||Panchayat Development Officer (PDO), Gram Panchayat Secretary (GPS) Grade I Jobs|
|Total No. of Offered Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Application Mode||online Mode|
|Location of the Employment||Karnataka|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Application Procedure Starts from||Updated Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.kea.kar.nic.in|
KEA Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade I Notification 2018
The Rural Development And Karnataka Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Karnataka Examinations Authority will be released the employment notification for KEA Gram Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2018 on its official website. There are various vacancies Available in the KEA Department. The KEA Department Application Forms are invited for the recruitment from eligible and skilled aspirants for Panchayat Development Officer (PDO), Gram Panchayat Secretary (GPS) Grade I Vacancies in the Excise Department Karnataka. Job Hunters who are awaiting for the Karnataka Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2018 their wait is over, they may apply online for this Karnataka PDO Jobs 2018 from the official portal of the department i.e. www.kea.kar.nic.in/www.rdpr.kar.nic.in. You may fill the online application form on or before the end date which is Updated Soon. Other details like eligibility conditions, how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article. Interested contenders must go through it.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PDO Jobs 2018
Required Qualification: Candidates must have completed a Bachelor Degree or Equivalent or from any well recognized University.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years
- Maximum age limit: General Category: 35 Years, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 38 Years, SC, ST, Category – I: 40 Years
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online Written Examination, followed by Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by Rural Development And Karnataka Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Pay Scale: Shortlisted aspirants will receive great amount of remuneration of Rs.30350-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-46400-1250-53900-1450-58250
- For Gen & OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC, ST, Category – I: Rs.300/-
Important Date to Remember
- Commencing Date for Submission of Application Form: Updated Soon
- Deadline Date for Submission of Application Form: Updated Soon
How to Apply Online for Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2018?
- Firstly, candidates must have to browse the Rural Development And Karnataka Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR), Karnataka Examinations Authority official portal i.e. kea.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage go to the notice section and hit on the Karnataka PDO Recruitment 2018
- Read the official bulletin for eligibility needs details before filling the online registration form.
- Then, start filling the application form with all the accurate details.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Upload the recent Passport Size Image & Signatures in the application form.
- Verify all the information which are filled in the given space.
- Then, submit the application form by click on the submit tab icon.
- Take the print out copy of the Karnataka Gram Panchayat Application Form and keeps it safe for a further round.