Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a Karnataka PSC ACF Recruitment 2018 Apply for Assistant Conservator Of Forests Posts at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC KCF Recruitment Notification 2018
Hey Job Pretenders are you keenly seeking for the Karnataka PSC ACF Recruitment 2018, then an excellent opportunity is waiting for you all. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released an official job notification which holds the information to organize the KPSC ACF Notification 2018 with the aim to hire the well to educate contenders for the department. Willing and suitable individuals can visit the official website of the department that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in & submits the application form prior to the deadline date of submission. For additional clarification regarding the offered vacancy such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc you must have to read this entire post as these details are mentioned in the below segments of this post.
For additional details, you may bookmark our result360 official website and get all the latest updates regarding the upcoming events.
KPSC Assistant Conservator Of Forests Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||Karnataka PSC ACF Recruitment 2018|
|Available Post||Assistant Conservator Of Forests Vacancies|
|Total No. of Offered Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Application Mode||online Mode|
|Location of the Employment||Karnataka|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Application Procedure Starts from||10th September 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10th October 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.kpsc.kar.nic.in|
Karnataka PSC ACF Notification 2018
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the employment notification for KPSC KCF Vacancy 2018 on its official website. There are various vacancies Available in the KPSC Department. The KPSC Application Forms are invited for the recruitment from eligible and skilled aspirants for Assistant Conservator Of Forests Vacancies in the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Job Hunters who are awaiting for the Karnataka PSC ACF Recruitment 2018 their wait is over, they may apply online for this KPSC Assistant Conservator Of Forests Jobs 2018 from the official portal of the department i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. You may fill the offline application form on or before the end date which is 10th October 2018. Other details like eligibility needs, how to apply etc are provided below in the article. Interested contenders must go through it.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC ACF Bharti 2018
Must have a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Forestry with a minimum of 50% Marks.
Must have completed a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Veterinary Science/ Bachelor of Science degree with two or more of the following subjects namely, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics, Physics, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Bio-Technology..
1. General Category: Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 Years
2. OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 33 Years
3. SC/ ST/ CAT – 1: Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 Years
Selection Criteria: Participants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Skill Test/ Interview/ Certificates Verification.
1. General Category: Rs.600/-
2. OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) Category: Rs.300/-
3. SC/ ST/ CAT – 1 Category: Rs.50/-
Important Date to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th September 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th October 2018
How to Apply Online for Karnataka PSC ACF Recruitment 2018?
|1. Firstly, candidates must have to browse the Karnataka Public Service Commission official portal i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
2. On the homepage go to the notice section and hit on the KPSC ACF Recruitment 2018 link.
3. Read the official bulletin for eligibility needs details before filling the online application form.
4. Then, start filling the application form with all the accurate details.
5. Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
6. Upload the recent Passport Size Image & Signatures in the application form.
7. Verify all the details which are filled in the given space.
8. Then, submit the application by click on the submit tab icon.
9. Take the print out copy of the Karnataka PSC ACF Application Form and keep it safe for the further round.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in