Latest Update (23rd July 2018): Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka has circulated the Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 | You may Apply for 53 Village Accountant Officer Posts at bidar-va.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Revenue Dept. Recruitment 2018
- 1 Karnataka Revenue Dept. Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Karnataka Revenue Department VAO Jobs 2018 Brief Description
- 1.2 Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Revenue Department VAO Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 How to Submit the Karnataka Revenue Department Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 Official Web Portal: www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in
Great news for all the job Finders!!! Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka has circulated an official recruitment advertisement for filling up the blank positions in the Karnataka Revenue Dept. The department invited online application forms for the Karnataka Revenue Department Village Accountant Officer Recruitment 2018 from the eligible and skilled candidates for filling up vacant posts. Aspirants who are interested in this recruitment can submit the application form at the official portal which is www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in. Eligible competitors may apply for the Karnataka Revenue Dept. Jobs 2018 and attend the recruitment tests on the scheduled dates. Aspirants are suggested to scroll down this entire page and collect all the vital details from the lower parts of this post.
For latest updates, aspirants may come here daily & get all the upcoming news from our web page which is “result360.in”.
Karnataka Revenue Department VAO Jobs 2018 Brief Description
|Name of Department||Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka|
|Information Regarding||Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2018|
|Available Posts||Village Accountant Officer|
|Total Posts||53 Posts|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Starting Date for Registration Process||Available|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10th August 2018|
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2018
Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka has provided a wonderful chance to all the willing individuals who are interested to get a job in this Government department. The official notification brings the details that the Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka is in need for the eligible contenders to cover the blank seats in the department. 53 Posts of Village Accountant Officer has been waiting for the diligent and eligible aspirants. Contenders can click on the link which is provided below and download the official notification and fill the application form on or before the last date. Individuals can submit the registration form in online mode. Numerous of individuals have been searching for the Karnataka Revenue Department Village Accountant Officer Recruitment 2018. Now this is the high time if the candidates want to surrender their Karnataka Revenue Dept. VAO Application Form 2018. The closing date to submit the form is 10th August 2018. Contenders can read this full post before going to apply for the aforementioned vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Revenue Department VAO Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
Candidates must have passed the Graduation or Post Graduation from the recognized university with the minimum Qualifying Marks. More information is available on the official portal of the department.
1. Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 18 years of age.
2. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of as per the government rules and regulations.
1. For general Category Application Fee is Rs.200/-
2. For Reserved Category Application Fee is Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure: Contenders have to clear the written test and Personal Interview round if they want to get the job in the Bidar Revenue Department, Karnataka.
Salary Scale: Enlisted participants will get the excellent amount of monthly salary as per the norms of the dept.
Dates to Remember
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||Available|
|End Date to Apply Online||10th August 2018|
How to Submit the Karnataka Revenue Department Application Form 2018?
|1. Firstly, aspirants have to reach the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in”.
2. Select the most relevant link in the homepage.
3. Click on the online application form link.
4. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
5. Attach all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
6. Now check all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
7. Then, click the submit tab button and submit all the details.
8. Remit the Application Fee.
9. Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future uses.
Official Web Portal: www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in