Revenue Department, Karnataka has released the Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment 2018 Apply for 35 Village Accountant Officer Posts at www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment
- 1 Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment
- 1.1 Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.2 Revenue Department, Karnataka Notification 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Revenue Dept Village Accountant Officer Bharti 2018
- 1.4 How to Apply Online for Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment 2018?
- 1.5 Official Website: www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in
Hey Job Pretenders are you keenly seeking for the Karnataka Revenue Dept Recruitment 2018, then an excellent opportunity is waiting for you all. The Revenue Department, Karnataka has released an official job notification which holds the information to organize the Karnataka Revenue Dept Notification 2018 with the aim to hire the well to educate contenders for the department. Willing and suitable individuals can visit the official website of the department that is www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in & submits the application form prior to the deadline date of submission. For additional clarification regarding the offered vacancy such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc you must have to read this entire post as these details are mentioned in the below segments of this post.
For additional details, you may bookmark our result360 official website and get all the latest updates regarding the upcoming events.
Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Department||Karnataka Revenue Department|
|Information Regarding||Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment 2018|
|Available Post||Village Accountant Officer Vacancies|
|Total No. of Offered Vacancies||35 Posts|
|Application Mode||online Mode|
|Location of the Employment||Karnataka|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Application Procedure Starts from||Available|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25th October 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in|
Revenue Department, Karnataka Notification 2018
The Revenue Department, Karnataka has released the employment notification for Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Vacancy 2018 on its official website. There are various vacancies Available in the Karnataka Revenue Department. The Karnataka Revenue Dept Application Forms are invited for the recruitment from eligible and skilled aspirants for Village Accountant Officer Vacancies in the Karnataka Revenue Dept. Job Hunters who are awaiting for the Karnataka Revenue Dept Recruitment 2018 their wait is over, they may apply online for this Karnataka Revenue Dept Village Accountant Officer Jobs 2018 from the official portal of the department i.e. www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in. You may fill the online application form on or before the end date which is 25th October 2018. Other details like eligibility conditions, how to apply etc are provided below in the article. Interested aspirants must go through it.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Revenue Dept Village Accountant Officer Bharti 2018
Candidates must have completed a Graduation or Post Graduation from any well recognized University.
1. Minimum age limit is 18 years
2. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules and regulations.
Selection Criteria: Participants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, followed by Personal Interview which is going to be conducted by the Revenue Department, Karnataka.
Pay Scale: Shortlisted aspirants will receive a great amount of remuneration of Rs. 21000/-.
1. For General Category: Rs. 200/-
2. For Reserved Category: Rs. 100/-
Important Date to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: Available Now
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 25th October 2018
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment 2018?
|1. Firstly, candidates must have to browse the Revenue Department, Karnataka official portal i.e. www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in.
2. On the homepage go to the notice section and hit on the Karnataka Revenue Dept VAO Recruitment 2018 link.
3. Read the official bulletin for eligibility needs details before filling the online application form.
4. Then, start filling the application form with all the accurate details.
5. Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
6. Upload the recent Passport Size Image & Signatures in the application form.
7. Verify all the details which are filled in the given space.
8. Then, submit the application by click on the submit tab icon.
9. Take the print out copy of the Karnataka Revenue Dept Application Form and keep it safe for further round.
Official Website: www.bidar-va.kar.nic.in