Latest Update (29th October 2018): Life Insurance Corporation has circulated an LIC ADO Recruitment 2018 || Candidates may Apply Online for 1000 Apprentice Development Officers Vacancies at www.licindia.in
LIC ADO Recruitment 2018
- 1 LIC ADO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 LIC Apprentice Development Officers Jobs 2018 Brief Description
- 1.2 LIC Apprentice Development Officers Notification 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Life Insurance Corporation ADO Bharti 2018
- 1.4 How to Submit the LIC ADO Recruitment Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 LIC Official Web Portal: www.licindia.in
Great news for all the job hunters!!! Life Insurance Corporation has circulated an official advertisement for LIC Apprentice Development Officers Vacancy 2018 to fill up the blank positions in the LIC department. The Life Insurance Corporation department has invited online application form from the eligible aspirants to conduct the LIC ADO Recruitment 2018. Job seekers who are interested in this vacancy can submit the application form at the official portal which is www.licindia.in. Capable aspirants can apply for the LIC ADO Vacancy 2018 and attend the selection levels on the scheduled dates. Interested job seekers are requested to scroll down this entire page & collect all the vital details from the lower section of this post.
In order to get the latest updated regularly pretenders may bookmark our portal result360 & check it daily.
LIC Apprentice Development Officers Jobs 2018 Brief Description
|Name of Department||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Information Regarding||LIC ADO Recruitment 2018|
|Available Posts||Apprentice Development Officers|
|Total Posts||1000 Posts|
|Employment Location||PAN India|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Beginning Date for Registration Process||Updated Shortly|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||Updated Shortly|
|LIC Official Website||www.licindia.in|
LIC Apprentice Development Officers Notification 2018
The LIC-Life Insurance Corporation has published the LIC ADO Application Form 2018 for those job seekers who are desperately waiting to apply for 1000 posts. Applicants who will be selected by the LIC department will get the posts of Apprentice Development Officers. The Life Insurance Corporation wants to hire the eligible aspirants for the available posts in the department. Youngsters who are willing to apply for the LIC Apprentice Development Officers Recruitment 2018 they need to download the application form and submit at the official website on ore before the deadline date which is updated soon. The LIC is keenly waiting for the capable aspirants to submit the application form and grab any of the aforementioned vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for Life Insurance Corporation ADO Bharti 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
Candidates must have passed the HSC/12th with minimum first class or 60% from any well-recognized University. More details is available on the official web portal of the LIC department.
1. Minimum Age of the job hunters should be in between 21 to 33 years.
2. Age relaxation is also mentioned to the reserved aspirants as per the norms of the government.
1. For Un-Reserved/General/OBC Category: 600/-
2. For SC/ ST Category: 100/-
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the written examination and Personal Interview round if they want to get the job in the Life Insurance Corporation.
Salary Scale: Enlisted job seekers will get the excellent amount of monthly salary of Rs. 25,000-30,000/-.
Dates to Remember
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||Updated Shortly|
|End Date to Apply Online||Updated Shortly|
How to Submit the LIC ADO Recruitment Application Form 2018?
|1. Firstly, contenders have to reach the official web portal of the LIC department i.e. “www.licindia.in”.
2. Select the most relevant link in the homepage.
3. Now, click on the Application Link.
4. Download the application form.
5. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Attach all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
7. Now check all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
8. Then, click the submit tab button and submit all the details.
9. Remit the Application Fee.
10. Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future uses.
LIC Official Web Portal: www.licindia.in