Latest Update (23rd July 2018): Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has released the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 | Apply For 723 Medical Officer Vacancies at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Notification 2018
- 1 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Notification 2018
- 1.1 Maharashtra Health Department Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.2 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 How to Apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 Official Web Portal: www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Hello Job wishers, this is exciting news for all the job searchers that the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has advertised a recruitment notification for the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018 for hiring the talented and enthusiastic candidates on the various vacant posts. Passionate pretenders can apply for the available blank seats by filling the application form through the official portal which is “www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in”. The Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag is in need for the eligible aspirants to fill up the empty posts in the department. Contenders who have a strong desire to apply for the Maharashtra Health Department Vacancy 2018 can submit the application form before the closing date. Furthermore, other regarding the details, please scroll down this entire page and collect all the essential details from here.
Contenders who want to get the latest updates they can bookmark this portal that is result360.in.
Maharashtra Health Department Vacancy 2018 Details
|Department Name||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|Details Regarding||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Offered Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Total Posts||723 Posts|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Employment Location||Maharashtra State|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Application Process Starts from||13th July 2018|
|Application Process Last Date||31st July 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in|
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has published an official job notification for filling up 723 Medical Officer Posts. Those contenders who are waiting to apply for the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Jobs 2018, they should download the official notification and read it carefully and may apply offline for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Vacancy 2018 through the official portal which is given below. Interested aspirants have to check the official employment advertisement details and the application procedure before applying for “Maharashtra Health Department Vacancy 2018” provided in the below article. National Rural Health Mission has invited the offline application forms to recruit the capable and talented job seekers. Willing contenders need to submit their application form before deadline that is 31st July 2018. For more information, candidates must check the complete portal till the end.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. For Medical Officer (MBBS post): Candidates must have a MBBS Degree of a statutory University or any other qualification as specified in the Ist or IInd Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act.
2. For Medical Officer (specialist posts): Candidates must have a Post Graduate Diploma or Degree of a Statutory University in Pediatrics/General Surgery/General Medicine/Gynecology/Anesthesia/Radiology/Blood Transfusion in as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act.
3. The Aspirants should have done their internship on or before 30th June 2018.
Age Criteria: Refer to official notification.
1. For Open category– Rs.500/-
2. For Backward Class– Rs.300/-
3. The fee should be paid through DD of nationalized bank mode only
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of the written test and personal interview which is going to be conducted by Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag.
Salary Scale: Candidates will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Per Month.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Application Process Starts from||13th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||31st July 2018|
How to Apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Application Form 2018?
|1. Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag i.e. “www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in”.
2. Go to the homepage.
3. Then, choose the desired link on the official web portal.
4. Now, click on the Application offline Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Verify all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, send the application form at The Director, Directorate of Health Services, Arogya Bhavan, St. Georges Hospital, Compound Mumbai, 400 001..
9. Remit the Application Fee.
10. Take the hard copy of it and keep it safely.
Official Web Portal: www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in