Maharashtra Public Service Commission has offered an MPSC Assistant Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 62 Forest Ranger Vacancies at www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
MPPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018
- 1 MPPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Maharashtra PSC Forest Ranger Vacancy 2018 Brief Description
- 1.2 MPSC Assistant Forest Guard Notification 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 How to Submit the MPSC Assistant Forest Guard Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 Official Web Portal: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Hello aspirants!!! Maharashtra Public Service Commission has dispatched an official notice which carries the details the organization wants to hire the diligent and multi-skilled aspirants for the numerous of empty vacancies in the MPSC department. If getting a government job at MPSC Department is your dream, then you should go ahead and submit the application form before the deadline date of this MPSC Assistant Forest Guard Recruitment 2018. In order to fill up the vacant seats, the dept has decided to organize the various selection rounds to recruit the eligible contenders. Contenders who are waiting for the vacancies in the Maharashtra Public Service Commission can apply online by submitting the application at the official web portal that is “www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in”. We have mentioned all the authentic information regarding the MPPSC Forest Ranger Vacancy 2018 in the lower parts of this article.
In order to get the latest updated regularly pretenders may bookmark our website result360 and check it daily.
Maharashtra PSC Forest Ranger Vacancy 2018 Brief Description
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||MPSC Assistant Forest Guard Recruitment 2018|
|Available Post||Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Guard|
|Total Posts||62 Posts|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Starting Date for Registration||12th September 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||26th September 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
MPSC Assistant Forest Guard Notification 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has offered an excellent opportunity to all the job extracts who are waiting for the MPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018 from so many days. Interested contenders can now apply online for various Positions of Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Guard. Contenders will have to register themselves for the selection examination in online mode. You can download the form from the official portal of Maharashtra Public Service Commission and submit it before the closing date. Deadline to submit the application form is 26th September 2018. Aspirants have to read the eligibility condition before surrendering the MPPSC Application Form 2018. Talented Job Extracts should not miss this opportunity and apply for any of the aforementioned posts before the due date. Here in the below section, we have provided the eligibility needs. Kindly read it properly.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2018
1. For Forest Ranger, Group B: Candidates Should complete your Degree in Botany, Chemistry, Geography or other equivalent qualification.
2. For Assistant Forest Guard, Group A: i) Contestants should finish your graduation in Botany, Chemistry, Geography or other equivalent qualification. ii) Maintain a Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, Engg
3. Visit the official website and check other related details.
Age Criteria As on 1 July 2018:
1. For General Candidates: 38 years
2. For Others Candidates: 43 years
1. For General Category: Rs. 374/-
2. For Other Category: Rs.274/-
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the Prelimi and mains exam followed by Personal interview round if they want to get the job in the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
1. For Assistant Forest Guard, Group A Post – Rs.9,300-34,800 along with Grade Pay Rs.5,000
2. For Forest Ranger, Group B Post– Rs.9,300-34,800, along with Grade Pay Rs.4,400
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply online||12th September 2018|
|End Date to Apply online||26th September 2018|
How to Submit the MPSC Assistant Forest Guard Application Form 2018?
|1. First step of the candidate is to reach the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in”.
2. Then. Go to the advertisement zone and select the desire link.
3. Now, click on the online Application Link and download the application form.
4. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
5. Upload all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
6. Recheck all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
7. Then, submit the application form by click on the submit tab icon.
8. Make the payment of the Application Fee.
9. Take the print out copy of it and keep it safe for the future needs.