Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Recruitment 2018 For 229 Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies at nvshq.org
NVS TGT Recruitment 2018
- 1 NVS TGT Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NVS TGT PGT Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.2 NVS Trained Graduate Teacher Notification 2018
- 1.3 NVS Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Bharti 2018
- 1.5 How to Apply for the Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Recruitment 2018?
- 1.6 Official Web Portal: www.nvsropune.gov.in/nvshq.org
Are you looking for the Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Recruitment 2018? Then, we have awesome news for all those candidates who seeking for the job in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for a very long time. Candidates, those who are interested for NVS TGT PGT Vacancy 2018 must apply for the same. Before applying one should ensure all eligibility norms of respective job profile. We have well designed this page with all information of NVS Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, pay scale selection process and more. Interested candidates must read all details and those who are ensured can apply online by uploading their application form online before end date via www.nvsropune.gov.in/nvshq.org.
Go through this article in depth to fetch all related details of NVS TGT Notification 2018 which is well maintained by professional team members of Result360.
NVS TGT PGT Vacancy 2018 Details
|Department Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Details Regarding||Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Recruitment 2018|
|Range of Offered Post||229|
|Name of the Posts||Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher|
|Starting date to Apply Online||19th June 2018|
|End date to Apply Online||28th June 2018|
|Job Location||All Over India|
NVS Trained Graduate Teacher Notification 2018
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Department has been rolled out an official notification for filling up 229 Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher post in the department. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Department has already released the application form and desired aspirants may submit duly filled “Navodaya Vidyalaya TGT PGT Recruitment 2018” Form on or before the last date 28th June 2018. Individuals may download the application form via its official website at www.nvsropune.gov.in/nvshq.org. Additional information regarding the offered NVS TGT PGT Vacancy 2018 such as eligibility criteria, selection process are elaborated in the article given below:
NVS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Range of Vacancies|
|Subjects||Total Range of Vacancies|
|Subjects||Total Range of Vacancies|
1. Applicants must have Passed 04 Years of Integrated Degree Course from RCE of NCERT with Min. 50% marks in total from a recognized Institution
2. Applicants must have Passed B.Ed or its equivalent qualification.
3. Applicants with good proficiency in English & Hindi Language are preferable
4. For Additional details are given on the official advertisement.
1. Candidates please check the official notification for age limit details.
2. Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Fee: Pretenders are required to check the official notification for the application fee details.
Selection Procedure: Contenders should be selected by the department on the basis of the written examination and personal interview which is going to be conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Department.
Salary Scale: Selected contenders will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary.
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||19th June 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||28th June 2018|
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.nvsropune.gov.in/nvshq.org”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the NVS TGT PGT Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.