Latest update (27th July 2018): National Cooperative Development Corporation has released the NCDC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2018 || For 70 Assistant Director, Programme Officer Vacancies at www.ncdc.in
NCDC Recruitment 2018
Hello Aspirants, we are having an admirable update for all the competitors who are waiting for the NCDC Senior Assistant Notification 2018. National Cooperative Development Corporation has liberated an official advertisement related to the certain vacant posts in the department. Job Extracts who are eagerly waiting for this notice may apply for the available positions by visiting the official portal of the NCDC and submit the application form at “www.ncdc.in”. Massive numbers of scholars have been searching for the NCDC Recruitment 2018 on the internet sources. Moreover, we have elaborated further details in the lower segments of this article.
For more upcoming details, pretenders may bookmark our result360 official portal & get all the latest news related to the upcoming news.
NCDC Vacancy 2018 Brief Information
|Department Name||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
|Details Regarding||NCDC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Dy. Director, Assistant Director, Programme Officer, Senior Assistant, Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant Vacancies|
|Total Posts||70 Posts|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Initial Date for NCDC Registration Form||30th June 2018|
|Closing Date for NCDC Registration Form||30th July 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.ncdc.in|
NCDC Dy. Director Notification 2018
National Cooperative Development Corporation has again come up with the good news & liberated an official recruitment notification related to the “NCDC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2018”. The NCDC wants to hire the dynamic contenders to cover up the 70 blank seats in the NCDC department. Those individuals who have completed the required academic qualification and satisfy the full eligibility criteria they can apply for the vacancy and must attend the recruitment exam if they want to get the posts of Dy. Director, Assistant Director, Programme Officer, Senior Assistant, Senior Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant Vacancies. Registration forms are available till the closing date which is 30th July 2018. So friends, hurry up and apply for the NCDC Jobs 2018 as early as possible to avoid any last minute hurdle. Full & authentic advertisement details are provided in the lower segments of this post.
Eligibility Criteria for NCDC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2018
|Academic Qualification: Applicants are required to complete the MBA / BE/B. Tech / Engineering, and Degree, Master’s degree from any well recognized Institute/University.
1. Senior Personal Assistant: Maximum age is 27 years
2. Personal Assistant: Maximum age is 27 years
3. Junior Assistant: Maximum age is 27 years
4. Dy. Director: Maximum age is 35 years
5. Senior Assistant: Maximum age is 30 years
6. Assistant Director: Maximum age is 30 years
7. Programme Officer: Maximum age is 30 years
8. Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
1. SC / ST / PWD / Women Category: Exempted
2. All Other Category: Rs.1200/- (Dy. Director, Assistant Director)
3. Rs. 750/- (Remaining All Vacant Positions)
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the Computer Test, Skill Test, Typing Speed Test & Interview which is going to be conducted by the National Cooperative Development Corporation.
Salary Information: Selected contenders will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Initial Date for Registration||30th June 2018|
|Closing Date for Registration||30th July 2018|
How to fill the NCDC Senior Assistant Application Form 2018?
|1. At First, candidates have to open the official website of the department i.e. “www.ncdc.in”.
2. Go to the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link on the official web portal.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, job seekers have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, click on the Submit Button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee.
10. Take the print out of the Application form and keep it safe for the future needs.
Official Web Portal: www.ncdc.in