Latest Update (18th September 2018): Central Board of Secondary Education will release the NEET Application Form 2019 Notification Imp Dates Eligibility Criteria Apply online @cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2019 online Application Form
- 1 NEET 2019 online Application Form
NEET 2019 Application Form will be released in the month of January 2019 at cbseneet.nic.in!!! National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the national level examination and perfect gateway to get admission into MBBS & BDS courses. Every year applicants in large number applied and even participated in the exam to get admission into respective courses. This year also admission is going to be commenced those who are interested must apply online before last date. With the help of this article you will get details about NEET 2019 exam, application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus and other so; applicants must go thoroughly into all details.
For additional details regarding the upcoming recruitment, admit card, application etc then candidates may bookmark this result360 page and stay in touch with us.
NEET Exam 2019 Notification
|Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Courses Offered||MBBS and BDS|
|NEET 2019 Exam Notification release||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date||1st week of March 2019|
|NEET Exam date||1st week of May 2019|
|Category of article||Application Form|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Mode|
NEET Notification 2019
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted on the scheduled date in the 1st week of May 2019. NEET 2019 examination is the national level examination regulated by the Central Board of Secondary Education to provide admission to eligible student into MBBS & BDS courses. On the basis of NEET exam score applicants will get admission into medical & dental UG courses in various government and private medical colleges. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 by submitting the application form through online mode along with all essential documents till last date. For more information concerning NEET Application Form 2019 must refer this article maintained by result360.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|Aspirants who want to apply for NEET 2019 Notification have to fulfill all NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria as required. Let’s check all terms and conditions –
1. Candidates must be of Indian citizen.
2. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can also apply.
1. One should be 12th qualified or have passed equivalent exam.
2. 12th must be passed with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject.
3. 10+2 appearing students appearing in the 10+2 can also apply.
4. In qualifying exam students must have secured at least 50% marks (for general) 45% marks (for general-PH) and 40% marks (for SC/ST & OBC).
Age Limitation: Applying aspirants should also make sure that required minimum age is 17 years and maximum age should not be more than 25 years (for General and OBC candidates) and 30 years (for other categories) as on or before 31st December of the current year.
Application Fees: While submitting the NEET 2018 Application Form aspirants have to pay Rs. 1400/- (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH) as an application fees via online mode using debit / credit card or net banking facilities. Fees can also be paid through e-challan of Syndicate, SBI, ICICI Bank or HDFC bank.
Selection Process : Selection of the aspirants for admission to MBBS & BDS courses will be done on the basis of entrance examination. Those who will qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be called for the counseling in which seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank or merit.
NEET 2019 Exam pattern
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of applications||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit NEET Online Form||1st week of March 2019|
|Admit card released||1st week of April 2019|
|NEET Exam Date||1st week of May 2019|
|NEET Result declare||1st week of June 2019|
|Counseling will be Commenced||Updated Soon|
Process to submit NEET Application Form 2019
Candidates who want to get admission in MBBS & BDS courses have to submit the NEET Online Application Form 2019. Aspirants can submit their application form via online mode with the help of instructions specified below-
|1. First of all, applicants have to visit the official portal of the Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbseneet.nic.in.
2. Applicants after visiting to the home page have to select detail advertisement option.
3. After that, read all details given in the notification in PDF form to ensure the eligibility.
4. Aspirants if you are ensured about all the norms then must go to apply online link.
5. New candidates must get registered through online by hitting the new registration tab.
6. Thereafter fill up NEET 2019 online Form in the systematic manner.
7. Now upload all significant documents and testimonial
8. Also affix passport size photograph and signature.
9. Then pay application fees through online mode
10. Press the “submit” tab and lastly take out printed copy of submitted application form for future use.
Applicants if you want to grab more details about the NEET Application Form 2019 then must visit to the official portal. Aspirants are requested to keep visiting to our site to fetch other upcoming news of recruitment and notification.
Official Website: www.cbseneet.nic.in