Latest Update (23rd July 2018): Northeast Frontier Railways has uploaded the NFR Senior Clerk Recruitment 2018 || Candidates may Apply for 841 Junior Engineer Vacancies at www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
NFR Recruitment 2018
- 1 NFR Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NFR Junior Engineer Jobs 2018 Brief Description
- 1.2 Northeast Frontier Railways Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.3 NFR Senior Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for NFR Carpenter Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 How to Submit the NFR Senior Clerk Application Form 2018?
- 1.6 Official Web Portal: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Great news for all the job seekers!!! Northeast Frontier Railways has circulated an official advertisement to fill up the blank vacancies in the department. The department invited Offline application forms for the NFR Senior Clerk Recruitment 2018 which is started by the department. Pretenders who are interested in this vacancy can submit the application form at the official portal which is www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Capable aspirants can apply for the NFR Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 and attend the selection rounds on the scheduled dates. Interested contenders are requested to scroll down this page & collect all the important details from the lower section of this post.
For more details, participants may visit our result360.in official web page regularly and get all the latest updates from here.
NFR Junior Engineer Jobs 2018 Brief Description
|Name of Department||Northeast Frontier Railways|
|Information Regarding||NFR Senior Clerk Recruitment 2018|
|Available Posts||Junior Engineer, Clerk, Carpenter, Painter, Fitter, Track Maintainer, etc.|
|Total Posts||841 Posts|
|Employment Location||Guwahati (Assam)|
|Type of Employment||Railway Job|
|Beginning Date for Registration Process||05th July 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Offline||20th July 2018|
Northeast Frontier Railways Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Position||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Ch. OS/G||02 Posts|
|Sr. Clerk /G||10 Posts|
|Jr. Clerk/G||06 Posts|
|Carpenter – I||16 Posts|
|Carpenter – II||01 Post|
|Carpenter – III||02 Posts|
|FPO- III||02 Posts|
|FPO- I||12 Posts|
|M/T Driver/MCM||01 Post|
|M/T Driver-I||03 Posts|
|B/Smith – III||04 Posts|
|Track Maintainer – I||158 Posts|
|Track Maintainer – II||109 Posts|
|Track Maintainer – III||24 Posts|
|B/Smith – I||19 Posts|
|B/Smith – II||03 Posts|
|Track Maintainer – IV||236 Posts|
|Crane Driver||03 Posts|
|Ch. OS/G||01 Posts|
|SSE/C & W||19 Posts|
|JE/ C & W||04 Posts|
|Tech (I)/C & W||61 Posts|
|Senior Tech (ETS)||03 Posts|
|Tech (BM)/I||01 Post|
|Tech (ETS)/I||07 Posts|
|Sr. Tech (BM)||01 Post|
NFR Senior Clerk Recruitment 2018
Northeast Frontier Railways has uploaded the Northeast Frontier Railways Application Form 2018 for those job seekers who are desperately waiting to apply for 841 posts. Contenders who will be selected by the department will get the posts of Junior Engineer, Clerk, Carpenter, Painter, Fitter, Track Maintainer, etc. Contenders who are willing to attend the NFR Carpenter Recruitment 2018 they need to download the application form and submit at the given postal address in between 05th July 2018 to 20th July 2018. The Northeast Frontier Railways department is keenly waiting for the capable aspirants to submit the application form and grab any of the aforementioned posts.
Eligibility Criteria for NFR Carpenter Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
Contenders must have passed the Degree or Diploma from any well-recognized University/Institute. More information is available on the official web portal of the department.
1. Maximum age limit of the aspirants is 60 years.
2. Age relaxation is also provided to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the govt.
Application Fee: Refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the Personal Interview round if they want to get the job in the Northeast Frontier Railways.
Salary Scale: Enlisted participants will get the excellent amount of monthly salary of Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 4,600/- per month.
Dates to Remember
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Offline||05th July 2018|
|End Date to Apply Offline||20th July 2018|
How to Submit the NFR Senior Clerk Application Form 2018?
|1. Firstly, aspirants have to reach the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
2. Select the most relevant link in the homepage.
3. Now, click on the Application Link.
4. Download the application form.
5. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Attach all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
7. Now check all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
8. Then, submit the application form at DRM(P)/Rangiya, N.F. Railway, PO- Rangiya, Dist. Kamrup, Assam, Pin – 781 354.
9. Remit the Application Fee.
10. Take the hard copy of it and keep it safe for the future uses.
Official Web Portal: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in