Latest Update (19th September 2018): National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has circulated an NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 || For 30 Technician & Trade Apprentices Position at www.nhpcindia.com
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys, National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has circulated a new recruitment advertisement for the selection of the eligible aspirants for the Apprentice Posts. This recently offered NHPC Technician Notification 2018 is undoubtedly an excellent opportunity for all the suitable job hunters to grab a sparkling job opportunity. The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has already initiated its online registration procedure for the NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Interested contenders can visit the official portal that is “www.nhpcindia.com” and submit the application form via online mode. Therefore, all the aspirants are highly recommended to go through the application procedure before the ending date. Furthermore, you can get all the vital details and vital details related to the offered vacancies.
In order to get the latest updated regularly, postulates may bookmark our portal result360 & check it daily.
NHPC Vacancy Brief Description 2018
|Name of Department||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Information Regarding||NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||30 Posts|
|Employment Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||Available Now|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th September 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.nhpcindia.com|
NHPC Technician Notification 2018
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has published the job notice about the various blank posts in the NHPC department. Interested job hunters can apply for the vacancies if they are eligible for the vacant posts. Various Vacancies of Apprentice Posts have been released by the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation. Job Finders who are waiting for the NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 may apply online for these offered vacancies from the official website of the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation. Willing competitors may fill the offline application form latest by 20th September 2018. Pretenders are recommended to download the official notification & check all the eligibility conditions details related to the NHPC Jobs 2018. In the lower segments of the post, we have elaborated all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before filling the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. For Electrical/Mechanical & Information Technology Posts: Candidates should have complete their full-time diploma in a recognized university/institution.
2. For Electrician, Fitter, Welder & Mechanic, Stenographer, Fireman Posts: Aspirants should have complete their 10th Class + ITI in relevant discipline from recognized Institution or University.
1. Minimum age limit of the applicants is 18 years and Maximum age limit of the applicants is 30 years.
1. For OBC Category – 03 Years
2. For SC/ ST Category – 05 Years
3. For PWD Category – 10 Years.
Application Form Fee: Refer to official notification of the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants should be selected by the department based on the marks secured in ITI / Diploma.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||Available Now|
|End Date to Apply Online||20th September 2018|
How to Apply for the NHPC Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.nhpcindia.com”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the NHPC Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2018.
4. Now, click on the offline Application form Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out copy of the Application form for further use.