Latest Update(18th July 2018): National Institutes of Design has published the NID Registrar Recruitment 2018|| Contenders can Apply Offline for 36 NID Registrar and Faculty Vacancies at www.careers.nid.edu
NID Registrar Recruitment 2018
Good employment advertisement has been published by the National Institutes of Design. Candidates who are looking for the Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply offline for the NID Registrar Recruitment 2018. Applicants who wish to be a part of the National Institutes of Design can submit the application form at the official web portal that is “www.careers.nid.edu”. Numerous of aspirants have been waiting for this NID Faculty Vacancies 2018. The recently offered job notification by the NID is the best opportunity for all the eligible candidates to settle in the latest government jobs. Furthermore information is available at the below segments of the article.
Candidates can bookmark our website result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
NID Faculty Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Department||National Institutes of Design|
|Details Regarding||NID Registrar Recruitment 2018|
|Available Vacancies||Registrar, Faculty & Other|
|Total Posts||36 Posts|
|Employment Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||Started|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||25th July 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.careers.nid.edu|
NID Registrar and Faculty Notification 2018
National Institutes of Design has published the employment notification for NID Registrar Jobs 2018 on its official website. There are 36 Posts of Registrar, Faculty & Other Posts available in the department. The Selection Process in the NID has initiated and this registration process available until on 25th July 2018. The applicants will not allow enrolling their name via online mode. The department has decided to conduct the various selection rounds to select the eligible candidates for the blank seats. Job applicants who are waiting for the NID Registrar and Faculty Vacancy 2018 may apply for the vacancy before the last date. Contenders are requires to download the employment notification and read the eligibility norms very attentively before submitting the application form. In the lower segments of the article, we have provided all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before filling the offline application form.
Eligibility Criteria for NID Registrar and Faculty Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Contenders must have completed the Post Graduate Degree/ Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Design or related subject with at least 10 years of relevant experience in design education/ research/ register profession.
2. Job seekers must have the knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
3. For more information, please visit the official web portal.
· The age of the candidates should not be more than 50 years of age.
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Fee: Applicants need to download the official notification regarding the application fee.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the Interview round for getting the job in the National Institutes of Design.
Salary Scale: Finalized contestants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Offline||Started|
|End Date to Apply Offline||25th July 2018|
How to Apply for the NID Registrar and Faculty Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.careers.nid.edu”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the NID Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Remit the application fee.
10. Take the print out of the Application form and submit it to the postal address before the last date.
The secretary & head (general administration)
National institute of design (NID)
Paldi, Ahmedabad – 380007.