Latest Update(09th July 2018): Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has circulated the NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Candidates can Apply Online for 90 Apprenticeship Training Vacancies at www.nlcindia.com
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1 NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has published a new recruitment notification for the selection of the eligible candidates for the Apprenticeship Training Posts. This recently offered NLC Notification 2018 is undeniably an excellent opportunity for all the capable candidates to grab a sparkling job opportunity. The department has already initiated its online registration process for the NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can visit the official website that is “www.nlcindia.com” and submit the application form via online mode. Therefore, all the individuals are highly recommended to go through the application process before the last date. Furthermore, applicants can get all the important information and essential details regarding the offered vacancies.
For latest updates, applicants may come here daily and get all the upcoming news from our webpage i.e. “result360.in”.
NLC Apprenticeship Training Vacancy Description 2018
|Name of Department||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Information Regarding||NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Posts||90 Posts|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||20th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9th July 2018|
|NLC Official Web Portal||www.nlcindia.com|
NLC Apprenticeship Training Notification 2018
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has circulated the job notice regarding the various blank seats in the department. Interested job seekers can apply for the vacancies if they are eligible for the vacant posts. 90 Vacancies of Apprentice Posts have been released by the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. Job hunters who are waiting for the NLC Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2018 may apply online for these offered vacancies from the official website of the department. Willing individuals may fill the online application form latest by 9th July 2018. Postulates are recommended to download the official advertisement and check all the eligibility detail related to the NLC Apprentice Jobs 2018. In the below segments of the article, we have elaborated all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before filling the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. For Fitter/ Electrician/ Welder- Applicants must have completed the 10th Standard/ Matriculation from an authorized board.
2. For MLT- Candidates should have done Senior Secondary passed with physics, chemistry and Biology subjects
3. For Technician Apprentice- Aspirants must have done the Diploma in pharmacist with 55% marks
4. Additional details are given on the official advertisement.
· Age of the individual should not be above than 28 years.
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved job seekers as per the government rules and regulations.
NLC Application Form Fee: Postulates are required to check the official notification for the application fee details.
Selection Procedure: Contenders should be selected by the department on the basis of the Intermediate examination of CA/CMA.
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||20th June 2018|
|End Date to Apply Offline||9th July 2018|
How to Apply for the NLC Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.nlcindia.com”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the NLC Apprenticeship Training Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.