Odisha Public Service Commission has depicted the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 || Apply For 150 Homeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy at www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC MO Notification 2018
Hey Guys, are you looking for the government job in Odisha Public Service Commission? So, we are come up with the awesome news that Odisha Public Service Commission has released the official notification for OPSC MO Recruitment 2018 for filling up various number of vacant vacancies in the department. Interested contenders may apply online for this OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 from the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in.
For additional information, pretenders must have to visit our result360 web portal on regular basis and get all the latest updates.
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 Description
|Name of Department||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||OPSC MO Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Post||Homeopathic Medical Officer|
|Total Posts||150 Posts|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date for Application Process||Available Now|
|Deadline Date to Apply Online||14th January 2019|
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
The Odisha Public Service Commission has depicted the official notification for OPSC HMO Vacancy 2018 for recruiting eligible & dynamic contenders for various numbers of vacant posts in the department. The OPSC is inviting the application form for the OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer empty posts in the Odisha Public Service Commission. There are total various positions available in the OPSC department. The skilled aspirants may apply for the OPSC MO Recruitment 2018 through the online mode on the official portal of the department on or before the last date which is 14th January 2019. Moreover, details such as Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Application Fee, Selection Criteria, Pay Band, Key Dates & the how to apply etc in the below article.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
Required Academic Qualification:
Candidates must have Passed Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) from any well-recognized university/Board. More information is available on the official web portal of the department.
- Minimum Age Limit of the job appliers should be 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit of the job appliers should be 32 years
- Upper Age relaxation is also provided to the reserved as per the norms of the govt.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- All Others: Exempted
Selection Procedure: Aspirants have to clear the written Examination and Personal Interview round if they want to get the job in the Odisha Public Service Commission.
Dates to Remember
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||12th December 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||14th January 2019|
How to Submit the OPSC MO Application Form 2018?
1. Firstly, aspirants have to reach the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.opsc.gov.in”.
2. Select the most relevant link in the homepage.
3. Now, click on the Application Form Link.
4. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
5. Attach all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
6. Now check all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
7. Then, click the submit tab button and submit all the details.
8. Remit the Application Fee.
9. Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future uses.
Official Web Portal: www.opsc.gov.in