Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has circulated a PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 || Apply For 58 Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) Vacancies
PGCIL Recruitment 2018
- 1 PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Great News for all the job hunters who are seeking for the government jobs in PGCIL. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has circulated a recruitment bulletin which states that the department wants to hire the educated & eligible competitors for the blank posts in the PGCIL Department. The department has conducted the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants can read this full post and submit the application form at the official link of the department that is “www.powergridindia.com”. Job Seekers can read this entire post and collect all the important details from the lower parts of the post.
You can bookmark our official portal result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
PGCIL Jr. Officer Trainee Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Department||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Details Regarding||PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Diploma Trainee (Civil); Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) Posts|
|Total Posts||58 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||PAN India|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Starting Date for Registration||12th September 2018|
|Final Date to Apply Online||02nd October 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Jr. Technician Trainee Notification 2018
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has circulated an employment advertisement for all the job seekers who are looking for the PGCIL Jobs 2018. The official job notice states that the department is going to select the eligible contenders for the 58 vacant posts of Diploma Trainee (Civil); Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical) Posts in the department. The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited will accept the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Application Form 2018 via Online mode. Willing job seekers can visit the official web portal and submit the form before the closing date. The final date to apply for the job is 02nd October 2018. Applicants who will satisfy the eligibility needs will be allowed to apply for the PGCIL Jr. Officer Trainee Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants can scroll down this full web page & collect all the vital details which are provided in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Application Form 2018
· For Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Post: 27 years for General, 30 years for OBC(NCL) and 32 years for SC
· For Diploma Trainee (Civil) Post: 27 years for General / SC / ST,30 years for OBC (NCL)
· For Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) Post: 27 years for General /SC /ST, 30 years for OBC (NCL).
1. For Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil) & Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Posts: Rs. 300/-
2. For Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) Posts: Rs. 200/-
3. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental Aspirants: Exempted
Selection Method: If the aspirants want to get this wonderful job, then they have to clear the written examination and Personal Interview Round.
Salary Scale: Selected contenders will be regarded with the awesome amount of monthly salary as per the govt. norms.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||12th September 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||02nd October 2018|
How to Apply for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018?
|1. Visit the Official web portal of the department i.e. “www.powergridindia.com”.
2. Go to the Advertisement Zone.
3. Then, select the desired link on the official web portal.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. The job seekers have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, click on the submit tab and Submit the Application Fee via online mode.
10. Take the print out copy of the Application form.
Official Web Portal: www.powergridindia.com