Latest update (27th July 2018): Rail Land Development Authority has depicted the RLDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 || Candidates may Apply Online for 27 Manager Notification at rlda.indianrailways.gov.in
RLDA Recruitment 2018
The Rail Land Development Authority has depicted an official notification for the job extracts who are waiting for this vacancy notification from so many days. The RLDA has released a large number of positions and invites online application forms to conduct the RLDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018. Application forms are available at the official portal of the Rail Land Development Authority department which is “www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in”. Aspirants who were impressed by this advertisement and wants to apply for the RLDA Jobs 2018 should read this full post carefully and grab all the vital details from here.
For more details, scholars may bookmark our result360 official web portal and get all the latest updates related to the upcoming updates.
RLDA Manager Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Department||Rail Land Development Authority|
|Details Regarding||RLDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Manager, Assistant Manager|
|Total Posts||27 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Offline Mode|
|Employment Location||PAN India|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||04th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02nd August 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in|
RLDA Assistant Manager Notification 2018
Rail Land Development Authority has published the employment notification for RLDA Jobs 2018 on its official website. There are 27 Posts available in the department. Name of the available post in the organization is Manager, Assistant Manager and other posts. Interested competitors who are waiting for the RLDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 may apply for the recruitment through offline mode for these offered vacancies from the official portal of the department i.e. www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in. Pretenders who are eligible for the aforementioned recruitment may fill the offline application form latest by 02nd August 2018. Postulates are required to download the official job notification & read the eligibility criteria very carefully before submitting the RLDA Application Form 2018. In the below section of the article, we have elaborated all the eligibility needs details, please read it before filling the application form.
RLDA Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Joint General Manager / DGM / Addl CPM / Deputy Chief Project Manager – 08
- Manager / Assistant Manager – 15
- General Manager / Chief Project Manager – 04
Eligibility Criteria for RLDA Bharti 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Contenders must be Railways / Government Employee is eligible. SAG/ NFSAG/ SG officers with mini. 17 years experience in the group A services in the civil engineer cadre in Indian railways..
2. For more details, please refer the official web portal.
1. please refer the official web portal.
2. Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved category according to the government rules and regulations.
Application Fee: There is no application form fee.
Selection Procedure: Contenders have to clear both the stages for getting the job in the Rail Land Development Authority –
1. Personal Interview
1. For General Manager / Chief Project Manager Post: Rs.37,400 – Rs.67,000/-
2. For JGM/Addl. CPM) Post: Rs.37,400 – Rs.67,000/-
3. For Manager Post: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-
4. For DGM/Dy. CPM Post: Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100/-
5. For Assistant Manager Post: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||04th July 2018|
|End Date to Apply Offline||02nd August 2018|
How to Apply for the RLDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the RLDA Notification 2018.
4. Now, download an application form.
5. After that, intenders have to fill out all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Paste all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Then, send the application on the given postal address.
8. Deposit the Application Fee.
9. Take the hard copy of the Application form for further use.
Dy. General Manager (HRD),
Rail Land Development Authority,
Near Safdarjung Railway Station,
New Delhi – 110021
Official Web Portal: www.rlda.indianrailways.gov.in