RPF Constable Tradesman Application Form 2019
The Railway Protection Force is a security force of India entrusted with protecting railway passengers, area & railway property of the Indian Railways. RPF has the power to arrest, investigate & prosecute criminals. The RPF is under the authority of Ministry of Railways India.
Railway Protection Force has published an application form for RPF Constable Ancillary Post. The registration form has been released online, on www.cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org. Aspirants can apply from the link below. The Railway RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2019 is open for 798 positions for Constable water carrier, safailwala, barber, mali, tailor, washerman, and cobbler. Stage 1 Computer Based Test will be held in February & March 2019. Participants may apply online for this recruitment on or before the deadline date which is 30th January 2019. Aspirants can check more details about RPF Constable Tradesman 2019 Application Form from this page.
Railway RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Railway Board||Railway Protection Force|
|Details Regarding||RPF Constable Tradesman Online Application Form 2019|
|No. of Vacancies||798 Posts|
|Name of the Position||Constable Tradesman (Ancillary)|
|Category of Job||Railway Job|
RPF Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) has invited online application form from the profile matching participants across India to fill the 798 vacancies (for male & female) through RPF Constable Tradesman Notification 2019. The above-shared vacancy positions are for different of Indian Railways & Railway Protection Special Force. The aspirants may apply online for RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment through the direct authorized link available on this page from 01st to 30th January 2019. All details about Railway RPF & RPSF vacancy like as academic qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, Key Date and how to apply etc mentioned below-
Academic Qualification: Candidates should be cleared SSLC/ Matric/10th from a well-recognized board.
Age Criteria as on 01/01/2019:
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 25 years
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the participants will depend on various selection round which is:
- Physical Measurement Test
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
Written Examination Pattern & Syllabus:
|Subjects Name||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||45 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20|
Physical Measurement Test:
|Category of Candidates||Height in CMS||Chest in CMS (for Male Only)|
|For Garhwalis, Dogras, Gorkhas, Marathas, Kumaonese and other Categories specified by Government||163||155||80||85|
Physical Efficiency Test:
|Category||Long Jump (2 Chance)||High Jump (2 Chance)||800 Meters Race|
|Constable||9 Feet||3 Feet||3 Min 40 Sec|
RPF Constable Ancillary Post Wise Vacancy Details
Group or Region Wise:
|Group/Region Wise||No. of Vacancies|
|Group A (SR, SWR & SCR)||35|
|Group B (CR, WR, WCR & SECR)||89|
|Group C (ER, ECR, SER & ECoR)||271|
|Group D (NR, NER, NWR & NCR)||111|
|Group E (NFR)||33|
|Group F (RPSF Male Only)||259|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Tailor Grade III||20|
|Cobbler Grade III||22|
How To Apply:
- Candidates must read the notification instructions very carefully.
- Then, go to the official website of the Railway Protection Force i.e.www.cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org
- Hit on the “Link for RPF Recruitment 2019”.
- Then, press on “New Registration” tab.
- Choose the desired Group & click on it.
- After that, you must have to fill all the asked details.
- Upload passport photo & signature on the application form.
- Attach the requisite credentials with the application.
- Now, submit the registration form by click on the submit tab option.
- Take a print out copy of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Documents for Apply:
- 10th Class Mark sheet
- Graduation/Degree/Diploma Marksheet
- Bank Passbook Photostat
- Photograph (after 01/10/2018)
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
RPF Constable Tradesman Application Fee
- For General/OBC Category: 500/- (400/- returned after examination)
- For SC/ST/PH/Minority/Backward Class/Female Category: 250/- (250 returned after examination)
- Aspirants required to pay fees through online using debit card/ internet banking/credit card.
Work Location: Pan India
- RPF Constable Tradesman Online Application Form 2019 started from: 01/01/2019
- Closing Date for RPF Constable Tradesman Online Application Form 2019 with fees payment: 30/01/2019
- Tentative date of Written Examination: February/March 2019