RRB Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2019
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government department in India. It was formed in the year 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. Railway Recruitment Boards are departments under the Government of India that manage the placement of new employees to work in Indian railways. In the year 1942, a Service Commission with a Chairman & two members was formed for recruitment of Subordinate Staff on the then North West Railway was called as Railway Service Commission.
Railway Recruitment Board has centralized Employment Notice (CEN) No.03/2018 for selection of 14033 JE, Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) & Chemical & Metallurgical Asst (CMA) in various zonal Railways & production units of Indian Railway. The online application form for RRB JE recruitment 2019 will start from 2nd January 2019 at the regional sites of RRB. 31st January 2019 is the due date of Railway JE online application form.
RRB Depot Material Superintendent Vacancy 2019
|Commission Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Total No. of Positions||14033|
|Name of the Vacancies||JE, Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) & Chemical & Metallurgical Asst (CMA) Positions|
|Opening Date of Application Form||02/01/2019|
|Deadline Date of Application Form||31/01/2019|
|Final Submission of Application||07/02/2019|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Junior Engineer Online Application Form 2019
RRB JE Required Qualification:
- Junior Engineer / Depot Material Superintendent: Candidates must have done Diploma/Degree in Engg in relevant disciplines.
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): Candidates must have done PGDCA/B.Sc., (Computer Science)/BCA/ B.Tech. (IT)/B.Tech. (Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of three years duration or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: Candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with 45% marks.
RRB Junior Engineer Age Criteria as on 01/01/2019: Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 33 Years.
Selection criteria: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of performance in two-stage computer-based test followed by the credential verification.
RRB Junior Engineer Salary Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs.35,400/- (Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus Allowances as admissible.
RRB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||13034|
|Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||456|
|Junior Engineer (IT)||49|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)||494|
How to Apply:
Eligible aspirants must be submitted the application form through the online procedure before 31st January 2019. No other mode of the registration form will be accepted. They just need to fill whole correct information in the application form and apply before the deadline date.
- Initially, applicants must have to visit the official portal of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Please read the guidelines and process attentively before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Application No. & Password will be generated.
- Afterward, start filling the application form with correct details.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form.
- Attach all original testimonials of academic qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online application form & one set of self-attested copies of all these credential.
- Remit the application fee.
- After successful submission of application, aspirants can take print out of the online filled application form
RRB Junior Engineer (IT) Application Fee:
- For SC / ST / Ex-SM / PwBDS / Women / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Class Category: Rs. 250/-
- All Others Category: Rs. 500/-
Work Location=> PAN India
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 02/01/2019
- Deadline Date of Online Registration: 31/01/2019.
- Final Submission of Online Application Form: 07/02/2019.
- Deadline Date of Application Fee by Challan: 04/02/2019
- Deadline Date of Fee Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI): 05/02/2019