latest Information (20th June 2018): Central Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018 || Candidates may Apply for 1396 Technician, Fitter, Stenographer Vacancies at cr.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Technician Notification 2018
- 1 RRB Technician Notification 2018
Hello Guys!! Great news for all the job extracts who are searching for the Railway jobs in India. Aspirants who are looking for the RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018 in Central Railway Recruitment Board can now apply offline for the vacancy. Candidates who wish to be a part of the Central Railway can submit the application form at the official web portal that is “www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in”. Numerous of contenders have been waiting for this RRB Stenographer vacancy 2018. Interested aspirants can submit the application form before the deadline date. Furthermore information is available at the below segments of the post. For more details, scholars may visit our result360.in official web page regularly & get all the latest updates from here.
RRB Stenographer Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of the Department||Central Railway Recruitment Board|
|Details Regarding||RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Ticket Collector, Technician, Fitter, Stenographer & other posts|
|Total Posts||1396 Posts|
|Employment Location||All India|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||8th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd June 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in|
RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018
Central Railway Recruitment Board has published the employment notification for RRB Technician Jobs 2018 on its official website. There are 1396 Posts available in the Railway department. Name of the available post in the department is Ticket Collector, Technician, Fitter, Stenographer & other posts. Job contenders who are waiting for the RRB Fitter Recruitment 2018 may apply offline for these offered posts from the official website of the RRB department i.e. www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Individuals may fill the offline application form latest by 22nd June 2018. Scholars are requires to download the job notification & read the eligibility needs very attentively before submitting the application form. In the below section of the post, we have provided all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before filling the application form.
RRB Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of Position||Total No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Track Maintainer Jobs 2018
Interested aspirants must have passed 10th Class with 50% Marks from any well recognized Board.
Interested aspirants must have passed class 12th from any well recognized Board.
Interested aspirants must have done diploma/Graduates from any well recognized Board.
· Minimum Age Limit of the aspirants is 18 Years
· Maximum Age Limit of the aspirants is 65 Years
· Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category of aspirants as per the government rules and regulations.
· For General Category need to pay application form fee of Rs 100/-
· For SC/ST/Women/Ex-Service Man Category are exempted from the application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of various selection rounds:
· Written Examination
· Medical Test
· Physical Efficiency Test
- Commencing Date of Application Form: 8th June 2018
- Deadline Date of Application Form: 22nd June 2018
- Examination Date: Notified Soon
How to Apply for the RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the Central Railway Recruitment Board i.e. “www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the RRB Ticket Collector Recruitment Notification 2018.
4. Now, download the application form.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, submit the application form on the given postal address.
9. Remit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the hard copy of the Application form for further use.
P/Genetal Section ( Drop Box) of Sr DPO’s Office
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in