RRC NR Delhi Apprentice Online Form 2019
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Railway has invited online application form from the profile matching applicants across India to fill the 1092 posts of Apprentice through Railway RRC NR Delhi Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification. The aspirants may apply online for Railway RRC NR Delhi Apprentice Online Form 2019 through the direct authorized link available on this web page from 31st December 2018 to 31st January 2019.
RRC NR Delhi Apprentice Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Railway|
|Information Regarding||Railway RRC NR Delhi Apprentice Online Form 2019|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Railway RRC NR Delhi Apprentice Online Form 2019
The application forms are invited from eligible & willing candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for imparting training at various Divisions/workshop/units over Northern Railway board. Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online application form much before the deadline date, to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of Railway Recruitment Cell on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during end days. Railway Recruitment Cell does not accept any responsibility for the aspirants not being able to submit their application within the end day on account of aforesaid reasons.
Academic Qualification: Candidates must have possessed 10th class exam or its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks, in total, from any well recognized Board and must have cleared ITI in relevant trade published by NCVT/ SCVT recognized by Govt of India.
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Aspirant’s upper age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Selection Methodology: Selection of the candidates will depend on Merit List.
Railway NR Delhi Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post– Trade Apprentice
Total Number of Posts – 1092 posts
|Cluster Lucknow (LKO)||· LKO Division- 105 posts
· Locomotive Workshop- CB/LKO- 67 posts
· Locomotive Workshop (Elect.)- CB LKO- 71 posts
· Bridge Workshop, CB- LKO- 17 posts
· C & W Shop AMV-LKO- 135 posts
|Cluster Firozpur (FZR)||· DSL SHEDLDH (FZR DIV)- 48 posts
· Workshop (Mech.)- ASR- 52 posts
· C & W Workshop, FZR DIV- 25 posts JUDW Workshop- 100 posts
· Bridge Workshop- JRC- 16 posts
· DMU Care Base, JUC (FZR DIV)- 15 posts
|Cluster Delhi||· DSL Shed /SSB- 27 posts
· C & W/DEE- DLI DIV- 06 posts
· C & W/ NDLS- 51 posts C & W Shop/ DLI- 41 posts
· Electric Loco Shed/ GZB (DLI DIV)- 57 posts
· Bridge Workshop, TKJ, NDLS- 24 posts
· TMC Depot/TKD- 07 posts
· EMU Car Shed/ GZB (DLI DIV)- 73 posts
· Printing Press- SSB- 52 posts
· C & W/NZM- DLI DIV- 32 posts
How to Apply
Steps to be followed for filling the online Application Form
- Press on the “Engagement of Act Apprentice” Link online Application Form.
- Now read the official notification before filling the online application form
- Then-candidate may fill the asked detail i.e. Name, Category, Mobile No., Email
ID & DOB and submit. On successful registration, aspirants will get Password for login subsequently on given Email ID & by SMS on registered Mobile No.
- Now upload Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression having size 10 to 50 KB in jpg format & Save Images on the application form.
- Attach all the certificates like- Academic, Caste, PWD & Ex-SM Certificates etc. On completion, aspirants can take print of application & Application Fee payment slip for aspirants purpose record only.
RRC NR Delhi Apprentice Application Fee:
- Unreserved Category of candidates must have to pay of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH/Women Aspirants.
Job Location=> Delhi
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 31st December 2018
- Closing Date of Application- 31st January 2019
- Merit List- 15th February 2019 to 15th March 2019