Latest Update (19th September 2018): Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has released the RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 || You may Apply for 49 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies at www.rrcat.gov.in
RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018
- 1 RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018
Fantastic employment advertisement has been pronounced by the Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. Aspirants who are seeking for the jobs in PAN India can now apply online for the RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2018. Applicants who wish to be a part of the Raja Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), and Department of Atomic Energy can submit the application form at the official web portal that is “www.rrcat.gov.in”. Huge number of aspirants has been waiting for this RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies 2018. Interested job hunters who were impressed by this job advertisement can submit the application form before the due date. Furthermore desired and authentic information is available at the below segments of the article.
Pretenders can bookmark our website result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Department||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India|
|Details Regarding||RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Stipendiary Trainee|
|Total Posts||49 Posts|
|Employment Location||PAN India|
|Type of Employment||Central Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||31st August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01st October 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.rrcat.gov.in|
RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2018
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore (M.P), Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India has published the employment notification for RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2018 on its official website. There are 49 Posts available in the department. Name of the available post in the department is Stipendiary Trainee. Job contenders who are waiting for the RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy 2018 may apply online for these available seats from the official website of the department which is given at the end of the article. Pretenders may fill the online application form latest by 01st October 2018. Job hunters are required to download the job bulletin details and read the eligibility conditions very attentively before going to apply for the vacancy. In the following sections of the post, we are going to provide all the vital details, kindly read it before filling the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for RRCAT Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Applicants must have completed the 10th/12th+ITI/Diploma/Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with minimum qualification marks of 60%.
2. For more information, please visit the official notification.
1. Age of the contenders must be lie in between 18 to 35 years
2. Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved category as per the govt. rules and regulations.
Application Fee: There is no application form fee.
Selection Procedure: Interested scholars who are going to apply for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology their selection will depend on Written Test/Interview/Skill/ Trade test.
Salary Scale: Finalized job seekers will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary which is decided by the department.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||31st August 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||01st October 2018|
How to Apply for the RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.rrcat.gov.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the RRCAT Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. Applicants have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.