Latest Update(10th August 2018): Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has published the RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018 || Intenders can Apply Online for 1085 Stenographer Vacancies at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018
- 1 RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Hello aspirants!!! Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has dispatched an official notice which carries the details the organization wants to hire the energetic and capable aspirants for the large number of empty positions in the department. In order to fill up the empty positions, the department has decided to conduct the RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018. Interested and well-educated youngsters who are waiting for the vacancies in the RSMSSB can apply online by submitting the application form at the official portal that is “www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in”. We have mentioned all the authentic information related to the RSMSSB Stenographer Vacancy 2018 in the lower parts of this article.
In order to get the latest updated regularly you may bookmark our website result360 and check it daily.
RSMSSB Stenographer Vacancy 2018 Brief Description
|Name of Department||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Information Regarding||RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018|
|Total Posts||1085 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Beginning Date for Registration||12th July 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||10th August 2018|
|RSMSSB Official Web Portal||www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
RSMSSB Stenographer Notification 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has published an admirable opportunity to all the job wishers who are waiting for the RSMSSB Stenographer Notification 2018 from so many days. Interested contenders can now apply online for 1085 Positions of Stenographer. Job extracts will have to register themselves for the selection tests in online mode. Contenders can download the registration form from the official portal of RSMSSB and surrender it before the closing date. Deadline to submit the application form is 10th August 2018. Aspirants have to read the eligibility criteria before surrendering the RSMSSB Application Form 2018. Capable and enthusiastic job applicants should not miss this chance and apply for any of the available posts before the due date. Here in the below section, we have provided the eligibility criteria. Kindly read it properly.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018
|Required Qualification: |
· Aspirants who wish to be a part of the RSMSSB must have done the Senior Secondary or “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC.
· Hit the link which is given below and check other related details.
· Minimum Age should be 18 years
· Maximum Age should be 40 years
· Upper Age relaxation is provided to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
RSMSSB Application Fee:
1. For General/ UR/ Creamy Layer OBC: Rs. 450/-
2. For OBC Non-Creamy Layer OBC: Rs. 350/-
3. For Remaining Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the following rounds if you want to get this job-
· Written Test
· Typing Test
· Personal Interview Round/Document Verification
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the fantastic amount of monthly salary as per the department norms.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Initial Date to Apply Online||12th July 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||10th August 2018|
How to Submit the RSMSSB Stenographer Application Form 2018?
|1. First step of the candidate is to reach the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in”.|
2. Then, Go to the advertisement zone and select the desire link.
3. Now, click on the Online Application Link.
4. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
5. Upload all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
6. Recheck all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
7. Then, click the submit tab button.
8. Make the payment of the Application Fee.
9. Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future needs.