Latest Update (29th October 2018): Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018, GD Constable Exam Notification 2018 Released soon at ssc.nic.in
SSC GD Constable Notification 2018
Are you waiting for the SSC GD Constable Application form 2018? If yes then you are at the right site because here, we are going to provide complete details regarding the “SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018”. Interested candidates may fill the online application form on or before the deadline date. You may submit your application form at the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
For additional stuff then you may bookmark our result360 site and get all the updates from here.
SSC Constable (General Duty) Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Details Regarding||SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Constable GD|
|Total Posts||Various Posts|
|Employment Location||PAN India|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission is all set to issue the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 drive for various vacant posts of General Duty Constable Positions on 21st July 2018 in the department. Each and Every year, Staff Selection Commission invites online form from eligible and talented aspirants for various empty posts for filling up SSC GD Constable Application form and submit it on or before the deadline date which is updated shortly. Those who are seeking for jobs in SSC department they can fill the SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018 Applications via official website i.e. ssc.nic.in. You can get more details regarding Staff Selection Commission Constable Bharti 2018 from here.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Constable Bharti 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Contenders must have done the Matriculation or its Equivalent from a well- recognized Board.
2. For more information, please visit the official web portal.
1. Aspirant’s minimum age limit is 18 years.
2. Applicant’s maximum age limit will be as per the government norms.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules.
· For General/OBC candidates- Rs. 50/-
· For Other/women candidates- Exempted
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of various selection rounds such as-
1. Physical Standards Test
2. Physical Efficiency Test
3. Computer Based Test
4. Medical Examination
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary.
|Events Name||Key Dates (Tentative)|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Official Notification Declaration Date||21st July 2018|
|Starting Date of SSC GD Constable Application Form||Update Soon|
|End Date to fill SSC GD Constable Registration Form / Application Form||Update Soon|
|End date for Challan Generation||Update Soon|
|End date for SSC GD Constable 2018 offline submission||Update Soon|
|Physical Test Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|PST/ PET Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Physical Test Result Date||Update Soon|
|SSC Constable Examination 2018 Admit Card Release||Update Soon|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Online Examination Date||Update Soon|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Result Announcement||Update Soon|
How to Apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission department i.e. “www.ssc.nic.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the SSC GD Constable Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.
Official Web Portal: www.ssc.nic.in