Latest Update (29th October 2018): Survey Settlement and Land Records Department will be circulated SSLR Land Surveyor Recruitment 2018 || Candidates may Apply Online for 1067 Karnataka SSLR Land Record Surveyor Jobs at www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
SSLR Land Record Surveyor Recruitment 2018
- 1 SSLR Land Record Surveyor Recruitment 2018
Admirable News for all the candidates who are looking for the latest government jobs in Karnataka. Survey Settlement and Land Records Department will be circulated a recruitment notification which states that the organization wants to hire the skilled and talented contenders for the SSLR Land Surveyor Recruitment 2018. The Survey Settlement and Land Records Department has decided to organize various recruitment tests in order to shortlist the talented job hunters. Willing competitors can read this full post and submit the application form at the official website of the organization that is “www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in”. Passionate job seekers can read this full post and collect all the essentials details from the lower parts of the post.
You can bookmark our website result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
1067 SSLR Land Surveyor Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Survey Settlement and Land Records Department|
|Details Regarding||SSLR Land Surveyor Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Land Records Surveyor|
|Total Posts||1067 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated Shortly|
|Ending Date to Apply||Updated Shortly|
|Official Web Portal||www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in|
Karnataka SSLR Land Surveyor Notification 2018
Survey Settlement and Land Records Department has circulated an employment notice for all the job hunters who are looking for the Karnataka SSLR Jobs 2018. The official notice states that the Survey Settlement and Land Records Department is going to hire the eligible aspirants for the 1067 vacant posts of Land Records Surveyor in the department. The Survey Settlement and Land Records Department will accept the registration forms via online mode. Interested aspirants can visit the official web portal and submit the application form before the deadline date. The final date to apply for the job is Updated Soon. Contenders who will satisfy the eligibility criteria will be allowed to apply for the SSLR Land Surveyor Recruitment 2018. Eligible scholars can scroll down this full page and collect all the vital details which are mentioned in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for SSLR Land Surveyor Jobs 2018
1. Contenders must have completed their Bachelor of Engineering in the Department of Diploma in Civil Engg in a recognized university or institution. Also, candidates should possess science and mathematics as his subjects in intermediate.
1. Minimum age of the contenders: 18 years
2. Maximum upper age for General category: 35 years
3. Maximum upper age for 2A 2B 3A 3B contenders: 38 years
4. Maximum upper age for SC ST category1 contenders: 40 years
5. Upper age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
1. Contestants who are related to 2A 2B, 3A, 3B, General category they have to pay Rs. 500/- as application form fee.
2. SC, ST, Category-1, PWD, Ex-Servicemen contenders need to pay Rs.300/-
Selection Method: Applicants have to clear the Written Examination, Document Verification, and Personal Interview Round which is soon be conducted by the Survey Settlement and Land Records Department.
Salary Scale: Candidates who will be shortlisted by the department will get the healthy amount of salary of Rs. 12,500/- to Rs. 24,000/- + Grade Pay per month.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||Updated Shortly|
|End Date to Apply Online||Updated Shortly|
How to Submit the SSLR Land Surveyor Application Form 2018?
|1. Visit the official website of the organization that is www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
2. Click on the link and check SSLR Land Surveyor Notification 2018.
3. Enter the required details in the application form.
4. Enclosed the necessary Documents in the prescribed format.
5. Pay the fee as per the norms of the NGRI Recruitment.
6. Then, Submit all the entered details by clicking on the submit tab.
7. Take out the print out the form as it will be useful for you in further sections.
Official Web Portal: www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in