Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board has released the Telangana Gurukalam Recruitment 2018 | For 281 Junior Lecturer Vacancies at www.treirb.telangana.gov.in
TS Gurukulam Notification 2018
- 1 TS Gurukulam Notification 2018
Hello Job Extracts, are you desperately seeking for the Telangana Gurukalam Recruitment 2018, then an excellent opportunity is waiting for you. The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board as released an official job bulletin which holds the information to conduct the Telangana Gurukalam Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2018 with the aim to hire the well educate aspirants for the department. Willing and suitable candidates can visit the official website that is www.treirb.telangana.gov.in and submits the application form prior to the closing date of submission. For additional clarification related to the offered vacancy such as eligibility conditions, selection process, how to apply etc aspirants must have to read this entire article as these details are provided in the below segments of this post.
In order to get the latest updated regularly, you may bookmark our portal result360 & check it daily.
Telangana Gurukalam Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Details
|Department Name||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board|
|Information About||Telangana Gurukalam Recruitment 2018|
|Total Range of Posts||281 Posts|
|Name of the Positions||Junior Lecturer Vacancies|
|Starting Date of Application Form||9th August 2018|
|Deadline Date of Application Form||08th September 2018|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Category||State Government Job|
TS Gurukulam Jr. Lecturer Recruitment 2018
The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board has released the employment notification for Telangana Gurukalam Vacancy 2018 on its official website. There is 281 Posts Available in the TS Gurukulam Department. The TS Gurukulam Application Forms are invited for the placement of eligible and skilled contenders on Junior Lecturer Vacancies in the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board. Job Hunters who are waiting for the Telangana Gurukalam Recruitment 2018 from a very long time but now their wait is over, they may apply online for this Telangana Gurukalam Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department i.e. www.treirb.telangana.gov.in. Contenders may fill the online application form on or before the closing date which is 08th September 2018. Other details like eligibility needs, how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article. Interested contenders must go through it.
Eligibility Criteria for TS Gurukulam Bharti 2018
1. PG Degree in the subject concerned or its equivalent (Table-I) with at least 50% marks at least from a University recognized by the UGC. In case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled Participants, the minimum marks shall be 45%.
2. And B.Ed or BA. B.Ed/B.Sc., B.Ed., from any University/institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.
3. Please check the official bulletin for more details.
1. Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
2. Maximum Age Limit: 44 years
3. Upper Age relaxation will applicable for the reserved category as per the rules
Selection Criteria: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam(Paper I, II, & III and Personal Interview which is going to be organized by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board.
1. General /OBC Applicants:- Rs. 1200 /-
2. ST/SC/ and PH Applicants:- Rs. 600 /-
Important Date to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 09th August 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 08th September 2018
How to Apply Online for TSIP Telangana Gurukalam Recruitment 2018?
|1. Firstly, candidates must have to browse the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board official portal i.e. www.treirb.telangana.gov.in.
2. On the homepage go to the notice section and hit on the TSIPARD Telangana Gurukalam Recruitment 2018 link.
3. Read the official bulletin for eligibility needs details before filling the online application form.
4. Then, start filling the application form with all the accurate details.
5. Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
6. Upload the recent Passport Size Image & Signatures in the application form.
7. Verify all the details which are filled in the given space.
8. Then, hit the submit tab and submit the application.
9. Take the print out copy of the Telangana Gurukalam Junior Lecturer Application Form and keep it safe for the further round.
Official Website: www.treirb.telangana.gov.in