Tamil Nadu Litigation Department has released the TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2018 Apply for 28 Office Assistant Posts @ www.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Litigation Department Recruitment 2018
- 1 Tamil Nadu Litigation Department Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Office Assistant Vacancy Full Information
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Litigation Dept. Notification 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TN Litigation Department Office Assistant Bharti 2018
- 1.4 How to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Litigation Department Recruitment 2018?
- 1.5 Official Website: www.tn.gov.in
Hello Job Applicants are you keenly searching for the Tamil Nadu Office Assistant Jobs, then an excellent opportunity is waiting for you. The Tamil Nadu Litigation Department has released an official job advertisement which hold the details to conduct the Tamil Nadu Litigation Department Recruitment 2018 with the motive to hire the well to educate applicants for the department. The Tamil Nadu Litigation Department has announced for releasing the various vacancies in the department. Willing and suitable youngsters can visit the official website that is www.tn.gov.in and submits the registration form prior to the closing date of submission. For additional clarification about the offered vacancy like eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply candidates have to read this entire article as these details are mentioned in the below segments of this post.
Tamil Nadu Office Assistant Vacancy Full Information
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Litigation Department|
|Total Range of Posts||28 Posts|
|Name of the Positions||Office Assistant Vacancies|
|Starting Date of Application Form||25th September 2018|
|Deadline Date of Application Form||22nd October 2018|
|Job Location||Tamil nadu|
|Category||State Government Job|
Tamil Nadu Litigation Dept. Notification 2018
The Tamil Nadu Litigation Department has released the employment notification for TN Litigation Department Vacancy 2018 on its official website. There is 28 Posts Available in the Department. The TN Litigation Department Application Forms are invited for the appointment of eligible and skilled candidates on Assistant Vacancies Posts in the Tamil Nadu Litigation Department. Job Extracts who are waiting for the TN Litigation Department office Assistant Bharti 2018 from a very long time but now their wait is over, they may apply online for this Tamil Nadu Litigation Department Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the department. Individuals may fill the online application form on or before the deadline date which is 22nd October 2018 . Other details like eligibility criteria, how to apply etc are mentioned below in the article. Interested contenders must go through it.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Litigation Department Office Assistant Bharti 2018
In the below post we have mentioned all eligibility needs details such as age criteria, academic qualification, selection process, emoluments etc., Kindly go through the full details.
· Willing Applicants must have Completed Class 10th passed & should also possess a driving license from any well recognized University.
· Please check the official bulletin for more details.
· Maximum age limit of the Competitors is 30 years of age.
· Upper Age will be provided to the reserved category according to the government rules and regulations.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview which is going to be organized by Tamil Nadu Litigation Department.
Application Charges: Refer to official notification of the recruitment.
Emolument: For Office Assistant Posts selected applicants will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs.15,700/-Rs.50,000/- Per month.
Important Date to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 25th September 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Application Form: 22nd October 2018
How to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Litigation Department Recruitment 2018?
Candidates must follow all the given steps very carefully & fill the online application easily.
|1. Firstly, candidates must have to browse the Tamil Nadu Litigation Department official portal i.e. www.tn.gov.in.
2. On the homepage go to the notice section and hit on the TN Litigation Department Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 link.
3. Read the official bulletin for eligibility needs details before filling the online application form.
4. Then, start filling the application form with all the accurate details.
5. Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
6. Upload the recent Passport Size Image & Signatures in the application form.
7. Verify all the details which are filled in the given space.
8. Then, hit the submit tab and submit the application.
9. Take the print out copy of the TN Litigation Department Application Form and keep it safe for further round.
Here, in the above post, we have shared all the vital details regarding TN Litigation Department Jobs 2018. Still you face any problem then comment us at the below query box. We will respond to you in every possible manner.
Official Website: www.tn.gov.in