Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published the TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2018 || Apply Online for 20 District Educational Officer Notification at www.tnpscexams.in
TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has depicted an official employment notification for the job seekers who are waiting for this advertisement from so many days. The TNPSC has released a large number of vacancies and invites online applications to conduct the TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2018. Application forms are available at the official website of the department which is “www.tnpsc.gov.in”. Candidates who were impressed by this advertisement and wants to apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018 should read this full post attentively and grab all the important details from here.
For more details, you may bookmark our result360 official portal and get all the latest updates related to the upcoming news.
Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy Details 2018
The Online examination of TNPSC DEO Examination will be on 02nd March 2019. So, the contenders may get involvement from the Tamil Nadu District Educational Officer Recruitment specifications like the Academic qualification, age limit, and the application fee and the Tamil Nadu vacancy which is 20 in the count in the academic department in TN State.
|Name of Department||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Details Regarding||TNPSC DEO Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||District Educational Officer|
|Total Posts||20 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||10 December 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||09 January 2019|
|TNPSC Official Web Portal||www.tnpscexams.in|
TNPSC District Educational Officer Notification 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published the employment notification for TNPSC DEO Jobs 2018 on its official website. There are 20 Posts available in the department. Name of the available post in the department is District Educational Officer. Interested contenders who are waiting for the TNPSC District Educational Officer Recruitment 2018 may apply for the vacancy through online mode for these offered vacancies from the official website of the TNPSC i.e. www.tnpscexams.in. Scholars who are eligible for the aforementioned vacancy may fill the online application form latest by 09 January 2019. Interested contenders are required to download the official bulletin notification and read the eligibility terms very attentively before submitting the form. In the below parts of the article, we have elaborated all the eligibility criteria details, please read it before filling the registration form.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC DEO Bharti 2018
Contenders must have done the Master’s Degree B.T. or B.Ed. Degree & also should have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the 12th or Pre-University course or Higher Secondary Course.
Only for Teachers Category: Minimum 12 years
- For Open Market: Maximum age limit is 30 Years
- For Teacher: Maximum age limit is 40 Years
- For SC / ST, MBC / DC, BC (OBCM), BCMs & Destitute Widows of all castes category: No age limit
- For Ex-Servicemen category: 48 Years
- For Differently Abled Persons category: 10 Years (Age Concession)
- For all categories Application Fee: Rs.150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Main Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Selection Procedure: Aspirants have to clear both the stages for getting the job in the Tamil Nadu PSC –
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva–Voce Test
Salary Scale: Those job seekers who will clear all the selection rounds will get the healthy amount of Rs.56,900/- – Rs.1,80,500/- per month.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 December 2018|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||09 January 2019|
|Last date for payment||11 January 2019|
|Prelims Examination date||02 March 2019|
How to Apply for the TNPSC District Educational Officer Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.tnpscexams.in”.
- Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
- Then, select the most desired link for the TNPSC DEO Notification 2018.
- Now, click on the Application Link.
- After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
- Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
- Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
- Then, hit the submit tab button.
- Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
- Take the print out of the Application form for further use.
TNPSC Official Web Portal: www.tnpscexams.in