Tripura Medical College has circulated the Tripura Medical College Recruitment 2018 Apply Offline for 35 Profession and Senior Resident Vacancies at www.tmc.nic.in
Tripura Medical College Recruitment 2018
- 1 Tripura Medical College Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys, Tripura Medical College has published a new recruitment notification for the selection of the eligible candidates for the Profession and Senior Resident Posts. This recently offered Tripura Medical College Notification 2018 is undeniably an excellent opportunity for all the capable candidates to grab a sparkling job opportunity. The department has started its offline registration process for the Tripura Medical College Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can visit the official website that is “www.tmc.nic.in” and submit the application form via offline mode. Therefore, all the candidates are highly requested to go through the application process before the last date. Furthermore, aspirants can get all the important information and essential details regarding the offered vacancies.
You may bookmark our website result360.in for the latest updates and check it regularly.
TMC Profession Vacancy Description 2018
|Name of Department||Tripura Medical College|
|Information Regarding||Tripura Medical College Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Resident|
|Total No. of Posts||35 Posts|
|Registration Mode||Offline Mode|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||Started|
|Walk-in Interview Date||14th September 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.tmc.nic.in|
Tripura Medical College Notification 2018
Tripura Medical College has circulated the job notice regarding the various blank seats in the department. Interested job seekers can apply for the offered posts if they are eligible for the vacant posts. 35 Vacancies of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Senior Resident have been released by the Tripura Medical College. Job hunters who are waiting for the TMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 may apply offline for these offered vacancies from the official website of the department. Willing individuals may fill the offline application form and attend the interview on 14th September 2018. Postulates are highly suggested to download the official advertisement and check all the eligibility detail related to the Tripura Medical College Jobs 2018. In the below parts of the article, we have elaborated all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before submitting the offline application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Medical College Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Candidates must possess H.S (+2 stage) examination passed, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, ICU experience.
2. Additional details are given on the official advertisement.
· Age of the individual should not be more than 50 years.
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved job seekers as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee: Refer the official notification
Selection Procedure: Contenders should be selected by the department on the basis of the Walk-in Interview round.
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Offline||Started|
|Walk-in Interview||14th September 2018|
How to Apply for the Tripura Medical College Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.tmc.nic.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the Tripura Medical College Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the hard copy of the Application form and bring it to the interview venue.