Latest Update ( 10th July 2018): Kakatiya University, Warangal will release the TS LAWCET Application Form 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria Apply online for Entrance Exam @lawcet.tsche.ac.in
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form
- 1 TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form
In order to apply for Telangana state Law Common Entrance Test, candidates have to submit the TS LAWCET Application Form 2019. TS LAWCET Notification is going to release to invite the students for Entrance Examination. Interested applicants who confirm all eligibility criteria can apply by submitting their application form via online mode from it official website lawcet.tsche.ac.in. We have well designed this article with all relevant details of Telangana LAWCET 2019.
Desirous candidates can go through this page to get familiarized with all conditions of TS LAWCET Application form 2019. One must bookmark our result360 site with the intention to stay updated about all info.
TS LAWCET 2019 Notification details
|Conducting authority||Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE|
|Name of examination||TS Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET 2018)|
|Type of examination||Entrance Examination|
|Admission to||LLB courses|
|Admit card release||In the second week of May 2019|
|Exam dates||Updated Soon|
|Category of article||Application form|
TS LAWCET Entrance Examination 2019
Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to conduct the Telangana state Law Common Entrance Test 2019 on the behalf of TSCHE. For this concern, TS LAWCET Online Application Forms 2019 are invited from the eligible and intellectual applicants. Those students who want to get admission into 5 or 3 years of LLB course must apply for the same. Wondering candidates can submit their Telangana LAWCET Registration Form 2019 along with all essential credentials before the last date. Aspirants should be aware of eligibility conditions as only those applicants can apply who are able to fulfill all required eligibility norms. Aspirants can get relevant information about the TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form from this article so take a look-
TS LAWCET Registration Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|TS Law Common Entrance Test is going to be held, those who want to take participate in the examination have to fulfill certain terms and conditions as given below-
1. One should be an Indian citizen
2. Candidates must satisfy local/non-local conditions.
3. For 3-year LL.B Course: Candidates must have graduation degree from well-recognized university with at least 45% of marks.
4. For 5 year LL.B Course: One must have passed 12th Examination with 45% marks from recognized board or TS board.
5. Candidates pursuing the final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
1. Minimum age required for 3 year LLB course: 30 years for OC candidates and 35 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.
2. Maximum age limit required for 5 years of LLB: 20 years for OC and 22 years for SC/ST/BC category candidates.
1. Applicants who are going to submit TS LAWCET Online Application Form have to remit fees of Rs. 250/- and Rs. 350/- for SC/ST category and general category candidates respectively.
2. Application fees with or without late fees have to be paid at TS Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers or through payment gateway by using a credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Selection Criteria: Candidates are informed that selection of the participants will be based on their performance in the TS Law Common Entrance Test 2019. Selected applicants will be called for the further round that is counseling.
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
LL.M Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET 2019 Important Dates
|TS LAWCET Notification 2019 release||3rd week of March 2019|
|Starting of submission of online application form||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date for registration||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submission of form with late fees of Rs. 250/-||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of May 2019|
|Closing date for submission of form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit an online form with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||3rd week of May 2019|
|TS LAWCET Admit Card release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||Updated Soon|
|TS LAWCET Result will declare||In the last week of June 2019|
How to submit TS LAWCET Application Form 2019
Aspirants have to submit the TS LAWCET Application Form 2019 to apply for an entrance examination. So if you don’t know how to submit form online then must follow up below-given procedure –
|1. First of all, applicants must visit to the official site of the Kakatiya University that is lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
2. From the homepage select the TS LAWCET 2019 tab.
3. Then click on apt link of advertisement.
4. Read the whole notification carefully to ensure all the eligibility norms
5. Afterwards, those who are not registered have to complete a registration process.
6. After registration, fill up online application form with all required details.
7. Now upload all scanned copies of all relevant testimonials and documents.
8. Affix passport six photographs scanned images of signature.
9. Now it’s time to pay up stipulated application fees through online mode.
10. Press the submit tab to record all details.
11. Lastly get printed copy of submitted lawcet.tsche.ac.in application form for future use.
So that’s all about the Telangana state Law Common Entrance Test. Keep visiting to our site regularly so that any information regarding Telangana state Law Common Entrance Test Application Form 2019 has been released we will update you. Candidates for easy assessment you can bookmark our site.
Official Website: www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in