Latest Update(18th September 2018): Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the UP TET Notification 2018 | Uttar Pradesh TET Application Form Apply Online at www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UP TET 2018 Application Form
In this article, we are going to share all the details regarding the UP TET Notification 2018 in the below article. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released the UP Teacher Eligibility Test Application form 2018. It is the state level exam and the perfect gateway to get recruited as the teacher. Contenders who want to develop the career in teaching sector in the state of the Uttar Pradesh they must apply for UP TET 2018 by submitting the Uttar Pradesh TET Application Form 2018 via online mode. Interested aspirants must get familiarized with all details of UP TET by reading this entire page thoroughly as we have mentioned all essential and required information in below post.
For upcoming updates, pretenders must bookmark our result360 page and get all the latest updates from here.
UP TET Exam Application Form 2018 details
|Represented Board||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Discussed about||UP TET Notification 2018|
|Name of Examination||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018|
|Starting date to Apply||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for submitting form||Notified Soon|
|TS TET Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Job Location||UP State|
|Category of Article||Application Form 2018|
Telangana TET Notification 2018
UP TET 2018 is conducted at the state level by the govt. of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. This entrance test is generally organized for those aspirants who are looking the chance in the teaching sector of government/state colleges of UP state. There are basically two papers conducted in this TET, Paper-I is for the Primary Teacher level (I-V), and Paper-II is for the Upper Primary level (VI-VIII). You may apply for both the papers that is for Paper-III which includes teaching from I-VIII class. Uttar Pradesh TET Application form 2018 will be announced by the education board of Uttar Pradesh state.
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to hire capable and experienced aspirants for the teacher’s jobs in Uttar Pradesh state. Concerning this, Uttar Pradesh TET online Form are invited from various intellectual aspirants. Those aspirants who are interested will surely submit dully filled UP TET online form along with testimonial latest before due date. Applicants, if you want to grasp additional info concerning UP TET Notification 2018 must-read below-mentioned details
Eligibility Criteria for UP TET Exam 2018
For Primary Teachers level (I-V):
· Graduation with at least of 50% marks with 2 years diploma in special education OR BTC training from UP OR 4-year diploma in elementary education OR BTC (Urdu) 2 Year Course OR 12th with 04 Year B.El.Ed Course.
For Upper Primary Teacher level (V- VIII):
· Graduation degree with OR B.Ed in Pedagogy BTC training from UP OR 2 years course in BTC OR 12th with 04 Year B.El.Ed Course.
1. To apply for UP TET Exam Notification candidates must have minimum 18 years of age and maximum 35 years of age.
2. However, reserved category will get upper age relaxation as per the rules and regulations of the Department.
1. General and OBC Category: Rs. 5/- for Examination Fee
2. For SC/ ST Category: Rs.200/-
3. For UnReserved general/OBC Category: Rs. 400/-
Selection Process: Final selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of the performance of aspirants in written exam and interview.
|UP TET Notification 2018 release||Updated Soon|
|Availability of Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Deadline to submit the Application Form||Updated Soon|
|Issue of the Admit card||15 days Prior to the examination|
|UP TET Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Issue of UP TET 2018 result||Updated Soon|
Keys to apply for UP TET Application Form 2018
Willing applicants who wish to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test to develop career in teaching filed have to submit the Uttar Pradesh TET Application form through online mode before the deadline date. We have provided some easy steps to apply for UP TET 2018 Exam Notification so must follow it-
|1. Aspirants have to visit the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board that is www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
2. As you visit the home page select the apt link of Telangana Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test notification 2018.
3. Now choose the UP TET 2018 Notification link and read all details given in the advertisement carefully.
4. Aspirants after ensuring conditions move towards the “Apply Online” link.
5. Thereafter UP TET 2018 online application form will be opened on the screen.
6. Fill all details carefully in the form in proper manner.
7. Upload scanned images of vital documents along with that also affix passport size photograph and signature in given space.
8. Also pay up application fees through any mode.
9. Then hit the submit tab and finally submit the UP TET application form.
10. Lastly take out the printed copy of submitted application form for future use.
Dear visitors, we have mentioned all details regarding UP TET Notification 2018 but still if you want to grab more details regarding the same then must go through the official advertisement link. We will make available link as soon as advertisement will be released on the official site. To stay updated with all recent affairs you can bookmark our website by using ctrl+d key & fetch all latest upcoming details. For any queries you can leave comment below in query box, we will surely help you to solve your problem as early as possible.