Latest Update: (13th September 2018): Union Public Service Commission has pronounced the UPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2018 | Candidates may Apply for 21 Lecturer, Drugs Inspector Bharti @www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Drugs Inspector Notification 2018
New career opportunity in the Government Jobs!!! Union Public Service Commission intends to recruit capable and efficient competitors for UPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2018. Here, in this post, we are going to describe all the elaborated details related to the UPSC Notification 2018 in the following description of the post. Willing contenders may apply online by submitting the application form via official portal of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. We have discussed all vital information related to the UPSC Lecturer Vacancy in below-customized web page so must get familiarized with full details given at our result360.in web portal.
UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Full Information
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Total Range of Posts||21 Vacancies|
|Name of the Positions||Lecturer, Drugs Inspector vacancies|
|Commencing Date of Application Form||Available Now|
|Deadline Date of Application Form||13th September 2018|
|Job Location||PAN India|
UPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission has pronounced the Job Notification for UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 on its official web portal. There is a huge number of vacancies available in the Union Public Service Commission. Interested Job Extract who are waiting for the UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 from a very long time then they may apply online for this vacancy from the official portal of the department. Individuals who want to build their career in government sector they need filled the application form till the last date i.e. updated shortly. In order to collect full details about UPSC Lecturer (Russian) Notification 2018–19, you need to check this official webpage which is well designed by the team members of result360.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018
· For Lecturer (Arabic) Posts: Master’s Degree (Arabic Language).
· For Lecturer (Burmese) Posts: Master’s Degree (Burmese language).
· For Lecturer (Russian) Posts: Master’s Degree (Russian language).
· For Drugs Inspector (Medical Devices) Posts: Master’s Degree (Technology/ Engineering:.
· Aspirants, please check the official notification for more details.
· For Lecturer (Arabic) Posts: Maximum age limit is 35 years of age.
· For Lecturer (Burmese) and Lecturer (Russian) Posts: Maximum age limit is 38 years of age.
· For Drugs Inspector (Medical Devices) Posts: Maximum age limit is 30 years of age.
· Upper Age will be applicable for the reserved category according to the government norms.
Selection Procedure: Union Public Service Commission will accept the online application Forms for various post and conduct the written test followed by personal interview for selection of contenders.
1. Unreserved Category are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-
2. No Application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women aspirants of any community
3. payment Mode: through cash or by using net banking in any branch of the SBI.
Emolument: Selected aspirants will receive fantastic remuneration which is decided by the department. For more details, you must visit the official advertisement.
Important Date to Remember
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: Available Now
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 13th September 2018
Steps to Apply Online for UPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2018
|Contenders must follow all the given steps carefully and fill the online application form easily.
1. Initially, candidates must have to access the Union Public Service Commission official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
2. Now, on the homepage go to the notice section and click on the UPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2018 link.
3. Read the official notification for eligibility criteria details before filling the online application form.
4. Then, start filling the online application form with all the correct details.
5. After that, Attach all the requisite documents with the application form.
6. Upload the recent Passport Size Photograph and Signatures in the application form.
7. Verify all the details which are filled in the given space.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button and submit the application.
9. Take the print out copy of it and keep it safe for further round.
Here, in the above post, we have shared all the vital details related to the UPSC Drugs Inspector Jobs 2018. Still you face any problem then comment us at the below query box. We will respond you as early as possible.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in